HTC One M8 , Your reviews?

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
So few hours back, HTC launched its new handset HTC One M8

I want reviews about it, from you guys and um trust me, It's got a camera that can capture images better than an actual DSLR!

@Macemore (Because you're android freak)

• Main Product Page:
  • Design:
  • Camera:
  • Zoe:
  • BlinkFeed:
  • BoomSound:
  • SenseTV:

Check their links, Also it's android 4.4 and HTC Sense 6. Oh yeah let me know guys!

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
It's like the HTC One X, I think anyway,
It seams like it's cheap and they cut corners (literally lol). Rounded edges look nice and the HTC one already has them, but this reminds me of old brick phones people had in middle school when smartphones really hit. The battery doesn't last long (my HTC one does but thats cause some stuff I did), unless you bring the brightness down, rendering the phone useless unless indoors. The non-IPS display is plebian, IPS is superior and amazing, I know so many people willing to buy it if it cost extra, I can't believe it's still not standard yet.
The CPU is nice, the "BoomSound" (Did they call it that for the HTC One as well?) doesn't sound as nice, it sounds a bit like crappy phone speakers that are louder, only these have a bit more bass so it's bearable.
What it looks like they changed:
  • Corners
  • Different CPU (I think)
  • added SD Card (WOO!)
  • Cameras are different (not sure in what way)
IMO the HTC One is okay, the HTC one m8 is cheaper version, what else is the point of releasing it?

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
I fucking love it's camera, Finally someone's giving Apple a competition with camera.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
From what I've just read on the link for camera..hasn't iphone got these already?
Yeah, iPhones have had panorama and touch to focus for quite some time now. Also, the iPhone 5s came out with a true tone dual-LED flash before the M8 :p. Regarding the M8, it's definitely one of the best designed Android phones out there. The rest is pointless to me, because of Sense and bulkiness.

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
The M8 is best at what they focused on and that's it's build quality. Everything else is meh... Oh and the speakers are the best speakers there are between any smartphone including iPhone. As for the other stuff, no iPhone doesn't have the ability to blur out the background or front and focus on that one thing I don't think. The also has the ability to focus after the picture has been taken. Blinkfeed is pretty awesome, and that's about it. In all I'm pretty disappointed in the M8 though, the camera isn't all that good, and it's not really anything different.

Go look at a review of the Oppo Find 7, I think that's better than the M8. To iPhone users please stop acting like the iPhone had everything first it's tiring and just inaccurate, that is all.

DoorBell

Jun 13, 2011
Well i don't look good in HTC One series. they should have forces all the things into one phone not by updating by selling differences series.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I love it! I've been trying to patch together code from the Ubuntu phone OS and run Arch but I'm having a really hard time. Here's the only pictures I've taken so far:
I accidentally added the caption and then saved to gallery, I didn't bother taking another without it.

So far I love the way it feels in my hands, it's given me an excuse to fuck with the HTC one, but with better stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread