How'd your username come to be?

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
My username came to by actual first name and last name. Its a habit of making my usernames my first and last name or just my first.

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
I was maybe 11/12 when I began properly exploring retros and one solid username idea I had in mind was to name myself after precious metals in the periodic table, so at first I started off as going by Gold and then further along I changed it to Platinum and since then I’ve gone by Platinum for almost 7 years!

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
been using griimnak for... probably like 5-6 years now.
Griimnak was created when i was playing World Of Warcraft with my friends, i used auto-generation and ended up with something along the lines of "triinak" or "Tarniick", then i edited to come up with griimnak.

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Chris was taken and my previous username was Leader. So I just merged them together. Also, it's quite an improvement from what my original username was "Alcapone1999"

Txc

Jan 26, 2017
I picked xToxic obviously because Toxic was taken, but the username Toxic came about because it turns out, I'm an asshole.

BMX

Apr 16, 2018
I just wanted a three letter username and happened to be thinking about BMX at the same time, it was free so I took it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread