How to use vps and what is the best website to buy from and which to buy?

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Really depends, you can get a whole range of servers with different specs. If you're planning on running a small retro then maybe look into a game server simply because its built for gaming and no tcp proxy would be required. If that price range is out of your area then you can look at the cheaper option such as windows server that starts at £4.99.

I recommend xhosts for obvious reasons, however if you're not interested in a reseller then you can look at...

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
if you're using a computer there should be a program on your computer called Remote Desktop Connection and when you buy a vps the host that u bought it from should email you the details to login to your vps.

the last vps i bought was from cheapwindowsvps.com and it was fairly cheap with decent customer service, i believe 20$ for 2gb ram which i think is decent for a starting hotel but u can get a vps from any site u wish

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
@GlennRetros , that VPS is garbage, I could get like 8gb for $20, so the name of that site is obviously misleading and makes people think that they are "cheap", I'd suggest not using that host as there are others out there with better deals and great service.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
i clearly said that's the vps i recently used and had no problems with it but that he could chose any vps host he wants

Users who are viewing this thread