How to set up a retro in 2023 (IIS) (Nitro HTML5) - (Part 3)

Ceo

Dec 4, 2022
Hey, thank you for this awesome tutorial but i have a problem:

Add the Nitro WebSocket plugin:

In this part you tell us to install a plugin and gave us the website but when i go in the website it says that the web server is down, i attached a screenshot below, but yeah can you give me a direct download link for the plugin since the website where you can download it from aint workin.
Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 13973-760815b6b72e515618d860b161c1958b.png
    13973-760815b6b72e515618d860b161c1958b.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 8

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Hey, thank you for this awesome tutorial but i have a problem:

Add the Nitro WebSocket plugin:

In this part you tell us to install a plugin and gave us the website but when i go in the website it says that the web server is down, i attached a screenshot below, but yeah can you give me a direct download link for the plugin since the website where you can download it from aint workin.
Thank you in advance.

I normally upload to Mega but it's down so I put it on my server to download.

Ceo

Dec 4, 2022
I normally upload to Mega but it's down so I put it on my server to download.

thank you so much. But now i have a new problem xd. I cant seem to find the websockets.whitelist anywhere in my DBeaver. I looked inside emulator_settings and it doesnt have websockets.whitelist.

Attachments

• image_2022-12-07_153648648.png
    image_2022-12-07_153648648.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Krews git is down due to the person hosting it decided to take it down due to some vendetta.

Heres some temporary links

Ceo

Dec 4, 2022
Krews git is down due to the person hosting it decided to take it down due to some vendetta.

Heres some temporary links
thank you so much. But now i have a new problem xd. I cant seem to find the websockets.whitelist anywhere in my DBeaver. I looked inside emulator_settings and it doesnt have websockets.whitelist.

Attachments

• image_2022-12-07_153648648.png
    image_2022-12-07_153648648.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 7

youseekenny

Aug 14, 2019
Followed through the whole thing doing everything exactly how you explained. Only issue that still gives me issues is the "Configuration Failed" message when you open the nitro client.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I have already went back through and checked the "renderer-congif.json" & "ui-config.json" and all is well with those configs. I even changed wss:// to ws:/ in the config file since I was seeing the SSL not found. But that did not fix the issue.

No EMU error codes as well.
Also made sure Cloudflare Rules page was still setup correctly.
Also made sure .nitro was a MIME type.

You must be registered for see images attach
I probably found the solution to all of the problems you are facing right now, look at my comment on your message at my profile!

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
Currently stuck on 20% loading with 2 errors in the console. Any idea on what I am missing?

And this error in the EMU

It shows in your screenshot read the console errors... It's saying that your EnternalTexts.json file isn't being found which is a 404 error causing your client not to load because the text assets aren't able to load what it needs to display the in-game text that is required to view the client. Make sure your assets are linked correctly within your render config file.

Swiltzee

Dec 18, 2022
So I've followed the tut to a T but seems I'm still missing some icons and furnis. Just wondering if anyone has an up to date pack of all the files I need. Even after the whole habbo downloader stuff, theres a couple dozen things missing from the catalogue + the whole black box furni fiasco.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
So I've followed the tut to a T but seems I'm still missing some icons and furnis. Just wondering if anyone has an up to date pack of all the files I need. Even after the whole habbo downloader stuff, theres a couple dozen things missing from the catalogue + the whole black box furni fiasco.
which parts are black boxes? iknow a few icons is missing, but I havent seen any black boxes

Swiltzee

Dec 18, 2022
which parts are black boxes? iknow a few icons is missing, but I havent seen any black boxes
Pretty much anything in the catalogue that is missing (for me). Like I said I followed this to a T so I am using the catalogue you provided.

For example, panels, curvedramp, small blocks etc are missing. Those are all black boxes when placed.
Same with the pixelduck_wall in gallery. I'm missing a fair few.
Seems I'm missing everything from New Furnitures.

Last edited:

Guruasdf

Dec 17, 2022
Does anybody have the issue trying to initiate Nitro and getting the 'Configuration failed' message. then checking with dev mode on EDGE says:

[Nitro] [y] Missing configuration key: renderer.0355b8fd.chunk.js:1

I'm kinda stuck at this point, maybe will try to make a new VM and start from scratch

Chefao

Apr 30, 2017
poblem with ssl D:
how to solve?
i need oly this for fix my problem
file in attchment
thx for help

Attachments

• dev.png
    dev.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 19

Simon2910

Nov 11, 2019
Hey there. I'm having some trouble with my site and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

This happens when I go to " "

I get a "Origin forbidden" page when I go to "MyServerIP:2096".

Maybe it has something to do with Cloudflare?

And it keeps on going like this. There's no way I'm getting my hotel.
Does someone know what I'm doing wrong here? Any advice is welcome, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1672759865235.png
    1672759865235.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hey there. I'm having some trouble with my site and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

This happens when I go to " "

I get a "Origin forbidden" page when I go to "MyServerIP:2096".

Maybe it has something to do with Cloudflare?

And it keeps on going like this. There's no way I'm getting my hotel.
Does someone know what I'm doing wrong here? Any advice is welcome, thanks in advance.
We can see the server IP in your screenshot still, I would edit it out. Is the domain linked to Cloudflare which is then linked to your VPS? What happens when you navigate to the index of your server?
Post automatically merged:

The auto credit system doesn't seem to be working, any ideas why? I've edited them in the emulator_settings table and rebooted the emulator.

Last edited:

nytje0118

Jan 1, 2023
I'm stuck at 20% when i try to go into the client. Donthave a domainname, i use my IP. Nothing showing in dev tools (Not in Network and not in console), and also nothing in emulator. Anyone can help?

verki2

Jan 4, 2023
I could use some help. I have finished the entirety of this tutorial and now my hotel gets stuck at 20% while loading in and spits out this error in the dev-console;

Access to fetch at ' ' from origin ' xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.

edit: removed public facing server IP

tired

i c
Aug 15, 2017
I could use some help. I have finished the entirety of this tutorial and now my hotel gets stuck at 20% while loading in and spits out this error in the dev-console;

Access to fetch at ' ' from origin ' xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.

edit: removed public facing server IP
Add me on Discord, rudeboy#3314

Users who are viewing this thread