How to set up a retro in 2023 (IIS) (Nitro HTML5) - (Part 3)

HGTK_D3VIL

Aug 29, 2022

So open up DBeaver, find the "emulator_settings" table, and find the "websockets.whitelist" entry. Once you've found the "websockets.whitelist" entry change its value from "localhost" to "*.YOUR-DOMAIN-WITHOUT-HTTPS://".
Im not able to find the Websockets.whitelist inside the Emulator settings

rrrreii

Mar 7, 2023
been following from 0 everything works fine but got this when i tried to enter client
You must be registered for see images attach

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I get:

19:10:17.340 [main ] INFO com.eu.habbo.networking.Server - Failed to connect to the host (0.0.0.0:3000)@Game Server
19:10:17.340 [Thread-0 ] INFO com.eu.habbo.Emulator - Stopping Arcturus Morningstar Arcturus Morningstar 3.5.1

My credentials are right, and my port's are opened. Any tips?

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Why i dont have this ?
Post automatically merged:

and the website_setting in mysql
Seems like you're not taking your time to properly follow the tutorial. as Benden mentioned in step 2 you'll get the compiled files, and during the Atom setup steps you'll have all the tables.

Wohali

Jun 15, 2020
my index.html from ../nitro-react/build is only one line of code
How am I going to proceed with something I don't have?

and I also have this error here, I did everything correctly without even a problem, I removed all the S from the http and I still have this error

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Even tho the guides should be up2date i'll revise them ASAP, as it seems to be quite a few users unable to properly follow it with succes 😊

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
my index.html from ../nitro-react/build is only one line of code
How am I going to proceed with something I don't have?

and I also have this error here, I did everything correctly without even a problem, I removed all the S from the http and I still have this error
in atomcms config set force_https to true and then clear cache & reload.

also @Object
Just to add, I have just followed this tutorial this evening on a VPS.
Everything was ok except for one part - MariaDB.

I originally downloaded the latest and when it came to starting the emulator it would not connect, i uninstalled and then reinstalled v10 mariadb which did the trick as after reimporting the db the emulator would then start up again.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
in atomcms config set force_https to true and then clear cache & reload.

also @Object
Just to add, I have just followed this tutorial this evening on a VPS.
Everything was ok except for one part - MariaDB.

I originally downloaded the latest and when it came to starting the emulator it would not connect, i uninstalled and then reinstalled v10 mariadb which did the trick as after reimporting the db the emulator would then start up again.
Thank you for letting me know! I will update the mariadb part to make sure its clear that you must use 10.x not 11.x 🙏

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
Hello all,

Old timer here trying to figure out why I keep getting this error even after I followed the steps one by one. I keep getting the configuration failed error. I've tried all the fixes on this thread and even resetting the CF and doing it again. I'm also getting that little red box there in the corner with a bunch of errors when you open it. If anyone can assist with this I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance guys!

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hello all,

Old timer here trying to figure out why I keep getting this error even after I followed the steps one by one. I keep getting the configuration failed error. I've tried all the fixes on this thread and even resetting the CF and doing it again. I'm also getting that little red box there in the corner with a bunch of errors when you open it. If anyone can assist with this I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance guys!
Screenshot developer console errors

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
Screenshot developer console errors
Not sure what those errors are but how can I remove the developer box? I also want to fix the configuration failed client error.

Users who are viewing this thread