How to set up a retro in 2023 (IIS) (Nitro HTML5) - (Part 3)

Unspecified

Jun 12, 2013
Im getting this error:
any ideas?
PHP Warning: include_once(C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Cosmic\public/../vendor/autoload.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Cosmic\public\index.php on line 7
PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Cosmic\public/../vendor/autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Cosmic\public\index.php on line 7
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class "Cosmic\System\DatabaseService" not found in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Cosmic\public\index.php:21
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Cosmic\public\index.php on line 21

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Getting this error and im completely lost:
Seems like youre running it localhost, this series doesnt cover setting it up locally - please open a help thread instead if you're not following the tutorial 1:1 and then having issues

Unspecified

Jun 12, 2013
Seems like youre running it localhost, this series doesnt cover setting it up locally - please open a help thread instead if you're not following the tutorial 1:1 and then having issues
Would it work if i set it up using my VPS IP? I have a domain but it hasn't processed with my provider yet.

chris904239

Jul 5, 2016
Nitro is stuck on getting ready when I open it. I look at the console and it says externaltexts.json is missing from my files.
You must be registered for see images attach

So I went to check and it indeed is missing.

Did I miss a step where this was added? I moved the files to default-assets with command prompt and then moved them into the nitro-assets folder as you instructed in your tutorial and the file isn't there.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Nitro is stuck on getting ready when I open it. I look at the console and it says externaltexts.json is missing from my files.

So I went to check and it indeed is missing.

Did I miss a step where this was added? I moved the files to default-assets with command prompt and then moved them into the nitro-assets folder as you instructed in your tutorial and the file isn't there.

Check inside your converter folder there should be an assets folder containing all your converted assets. after the most recent converter update it no longer outputs to the output folder (idk why) but I havent had time to update the tutorial accordingly.

but just take the files from the assets folder and place them accordingly to you configuration

chris904239

Jul 5, 2016
Check inside your converter folder there should be an assets folder containing all your converted assets. after the most recent converter update it no longer outputs to the output folder (idk why) but I havent had time to update the tutorial accordingly.

but just take the files from the assets folder and place them accordingly to you configuration
Thanks so much, client boots now. However unfortunately my character won't load and the items in the catalog don't load either. Is there another group of files in the converter folder that need to be manually transferred over?

Edit: I believe it may be because I am missing an external_variables file. I don't see one in the list.

Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks so much, client boots now. However unfortunately my character won't load and the items in the catalog don't load either. Is there another group of files in the converter folder that need to be manually transferred over?

Edit: I believe it may be because I am missing an external_variables file. I don't see one in the list.
Open your dev tools check the error. if its 404 it means it cant find them = possible wrong configuration

chris904239

Jul 5, 2016
Open your dev tools check the error. if its 404 it means it cant find them = possible wrong configuration
I fixed it! Turns out the files that didn't extract on themselves included the bundled files in the nitro-converter assets so I had to manually move them back a folder from the bundled folder into the nitro-assets folder. Everything seems to be working now. Thanks so much!

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
For some reason im missing the web.locale.js file. If anyone could share it id be grateful.
You don't need to post in part 2 and 3 :)

How ever I'm not even sure what "web.locale.js" is, this is not something I've put in the tutorial, so either it seems to be a cosmic issue or a nitro issue depending on where u get the error from - You can post a help requests in the help section about it

fiskce

Feb 4, 2022
Thanks for the great tutorial but when i get in the game i get this screen

Until eventually it says connection error

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for the great tutorial but when i get in the game i get this screen

Until eventually it says connection error

Did you:
1. Whitelist correctly inside of the emulator_settings table in the DB
2. Add the websocket plugin to your emulator
3. Create a Cloudflare page rule, to disable SSL for the websocket subdomain

? :)

fiskce

Feb 4, 2022
Well i went through the tutorial again and now i get an error saying it cant locate avatar_additions.nitro
even though its clearly in the folder where its supposed to be

Attachments

• spalenasdi2.png
    spalenasdi2.png
    216.1 KB · Views: 18
  • spalenasdi3.png
    spalenasdi3.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Well i went through the tutorial again and now i get an error saying it cant locate avatar_additions.nitro
even though its clearly in the folder where its supposed to be
did u add the nitro mime type to IIS

Beast92

Feb 14, 2022
I managed to set up my hotel! But I can't play this on google chrome only on microsoft edge. Can somebody help me out and tell me what I need to do to play this on chrome? See screenshot

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
I managed to set up my hotel! But I can't play this on google chrome only on microsoft edge. Can somebody help me out and tell me what I need to do to play this on chrome? See screenshot
Looks like you haven't placed the default assets correctly or haven't downloaded them at all

Also if you want to provide error logs for the future remember to click the "console" tab in your dev tools - the current one doesn't show anything as it's on the "elements" tab :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread