GTA V How to rob any store!

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Hello,

In order to rob any store, you have to walk into the store, & then almost exit the store but don't go all the way out leave the door open, pull out your weapon & aim it @ the cashier.. Then shoot the cash registers until they open(money bags will drop). You can then kill the cashier or not.

Last edited:

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Or you can stand right in front of the cashier in order to collect the cash quicker when he throws it over the counter

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
There's also a glitch to keep getting more and more money from them by going to the playstation store via start menu and pressing back when you've jsut robbed them.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Yeah, but you won't get any cops after you if you do it how I Said? :S
Never knew that,
I always went to the 'Store page' and that removed the cops, and then go back to the same shop and rob it again and so on (depending if you are manipulating it or not)

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
There's also a glitch to keep getting more and more money from them by going to the playstation store via start menu and pressing back when you've jsut robbed them.

I have Xbox, so I never knew that.....

Never knew that,
I always went to the 'Store page' and that removed the cops, and then go back to the same shop and rob it again and so on (depending if you are manipulating it or not)

Yeah, If you try the way I said you won't get any cops.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Such a poor 'tip/trick', stand in the store and don't go in with your weapon, as some random NPC may choose to shoot you (not the shop keeper), and keep a car on the run. And @above, you can glitch LSC too.

Users who are viewing this thread