How to remove descriptions the badges and furnis in your .swf

Hunt

Mar 5, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm going to help you today, how to remove descriptions of the badges and furnis of your .swf
First, download the and extract it to your desktop.

Then open the file HabboUI Editor, and rename your .swf to Habbo.swf, and select to begin editing:

When opening, we will search for productViewWidget, so it looks like the image and leave the line equal,we will scroll down until we find, changing in the ctlg_description, width = "0" height = "0" ,done this, press save!
image:

Now we will remove the badges, let's search for badge_ , as soon as you find it, edit as it is in the image:
done this, press save!

Now we will remove from the furni, we searched for: name = "furni_view", we look for: name = "furni_view", image to help: , so it made the same image, we will look for description_spacer, and we will leave the same in the image: 1 - done this, press save!, we'll do it at 3 furni_view done this, press save!, 2 - , done this, press save! 3 - , done this, press save!

Now we will remove from the inventory: , done this, we will scroll down until we find "furni_description", and edit the same image: , then scroll to find "badgeDescriptionText", and edit the same image: , done this, press save!

Done everything, then just get habbo.swf inside the folder of the HABBOUI Editor: , then just test and enjoy, thanks to all, I hope I have helped!
Result of all editing, your swf will look like this, album image:

Last edited:

Hunt

Mar 5, 2019
Tha you bro! Yes I will post, it is identical to the original
Post automatically merged:

Nice, maybe include a before and after image of how badges look now :up:

I updated the post :

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread