How to make the emu program.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
I decided to make a free working emu, and I just thought do you download a different emu, and code the files or, where do you get the program from??

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
Oh.. I gonna look at it.
If you're intersted in development i reccommend something much easier. Work your way up. Learn HTML, CSS then PHP edit a CMS practice, practice, practice then move onto sql and C, and just keep going! You'll get far if you're committed.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Considering this in the Habbo section most emulators are coded in C# which is easier to understand than C++, but the emulator could be coded in C++, Java, PHP, ect... Good luck though.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
If you're intersted in development i reccommend something much easier. Work your way up. Learn HTML, CSS then PHP edit a CMS practice, practice, practice then move onto sql and C, and just keep going! You'll get far if you're committed.

I just learned css and html last night. Very easy. 
Considering this in the Habbo section most emulators are coded in C# which is easier to understand than C++, but the emulator could be coded in C++, Java, PHP, ect... Good luck though.

Yeah i might just do it in C#.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
C# and html and css are different catagories, development and programming are completely different. Also dont rush it man, practice html and css i doubt after one night after reading and learning (which is good that you did it) guarantees you have good knowledge of html and css practice it!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
If you don't even know how you need to make it an executable file, I don't see any feature in this project. Also, this has nothing to do with Habbo Help & Support.

Maybe actually learn something before you plan on making a emulator.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread