• Yes - Thank You So Much

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No - I Still Need Help

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
How to Make Custom SWF Furni
In this tutorial I will be teaching you how to make custom furniture for Flash Hotels. I will also be teaching you how to make the SQL and Furni data for them.
Here are the steps:

1. Download this pack . Download a SWF Decompiler or use my SWF Decompiler which is availible. Sorry the Hx D program doesnt work, you can download it

2. Download the SWF, SQL and Furni Data of the Furniture you want to edit off of. (So if you want to edit a Dino Egg, download a Dino Eggs SWF, go into your DB and goto the Furniture table, find Dino Egg's SQL, click it and export it into a text file. Go into your Furnidata.txt and find Dino Egg, get only the Dino Egg part.)

3. Now, open the pack. Take the SWF you are editing (dinoegg.swf in our case) and drop it over the swfcomp, then drop it over the swfdecomp.

4. Open the SWF in your decompiler. Hit Extract and open the Dino Egg SWF, then hit Images, then save all those images to your computer.

5. Edit all those images in Paint or whatever.

6. Go into Trillix again and hit Edit. Then find the images, replace the images you edited with the edited version. Then hit Save SWF.

7. Change the SWF's name, so instead of Dinoegg.swf it would be Dinoleg.SWF. MAKE SURE IT HAS THE SAME NUMBER OF CHARACTERS AS THE ORIGINAL NAME. SO if the original name is dino_egg, I have to call it something that has 8 characters, maybe dino_leg.

8. Go into the Furni Data and SQL you got earlier and only edit parts like the names. So if you dont want your custom being called Dino Egg, change it to Dino Dingus or something.

9. Edit the SWF name, so in the Furni Data or SQL, change Dinoegg.SWF to whatever you renamed it in step 7.

10. Insert the edited SQL into your DB. Add the new furnidata to Furnidata.txt

11. Go into your DB and Insert it into your catalouge. (That should be easy, just do that like how you would any furniture.)

12. Open the SWF in Hex program.

13. Goto the top and hit search, then replace.

14. Type in the original name of the swf for find, and the name you changed it to in step 7 in replace. MAKE SURE IT HAS THE SAME NUMBER OF CHARACTERS AS THE ORIGINAL NAME. SO if the original name is dino_egg, I have to call it something that has 8 characters, maybe dino_leg.

15. Replace all, and save it. Then drag it over the swfcomp.

16. Add it to your hof furni.

17. Update the items, update the catalogue Clear your cache.

Well thats about it i hope you got your own furni working!

Users who are viewing this thread