GTA V How to host your own GTA V modded lobbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotHabbo

Mar 7, 2013
HOW TO HOST UR OWN MONEY LOBBYS WITH OUT A COMPUTER

1. On your PS3, go to System Update then Network Settings.
2. Go to Internet Connection Settings then Customs then Wireless.
3. Keep going all the way to the dns settings. When you reach to the dns settings, pick manual.
4. For Primary DNS, put "38.99.170.11" then keep your secondary dns as 0.0.0.0.
5. After that, skip the rest then test your internet. If it succeeds, proceed to GTA V and enjoy your money lobbies.

Follow my twitter for new DNS-
sub to my youtube for top tricks tips and glitchs -

Last edited:

NotHabbo

Mar 7, 2013
only for th
Does this method also increase the amount of xp you get?

yes but only for the person hosting the lobby (so you) theres a way where u can make ur own and change ur settings on how much cash u want to make when robbing stores and stuff

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
only for th

yes but only for the person hosting the lobby (so you) theres a way where u can make ur own and change ur settings on how much cash u want to make when robbing stores and stuff

I am just a bit curious about the dns. Using it can give your info to strangers.

NotHabbo

Mar 7, 2013
I am just a bit curious about the dns. Using it can give your info to strangers.

ill post a way to make ur own tomorrow but tbh the guy that makes them he dont got time to mess with ppls info plus he gives the dns to like hundreds of ppl daily so i wouldnt

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
ill post a way to make ur own tomorrow but tbh the guy that makes them he dont got time to mess with ppls info plus he gives the dns to like hundreds of ppl daily so i wouldnt

Okay, I'll wait till tomorrow to make my own.

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
I hope this helps:

3. Keep going all the way to the dns settings. When you reach to the dns settings, pick manual.
5. After that, skip the rest then test your internet. If it succeeds, proceed to GTA V and enjoy your money lobbies.

NotHabbo

Mar 7, 2013
I hope this helps:

THanks that looks way better

Aye

tits
Oct 22, 2011
I'd suggest you stay away from DNS servers.

30% of the gta 5 online players have been banned for using DNS servers

All my friends do it.. all of them are like level 500 by now with billions of money.. the most that happened to one of them was they got put into a cheaters lobby for 6 days.

Never heard of anyone getting banned.

Aye

tits
Oct 22, 2011
All my friends do it.. all of them are like level 500 by now with billions of money.. the most that happened to one of them was they got put into a cheaters lobby for 6 days.

Never heard of anyone getting banned.

Take that back, one of them just got console banned, can't even make a new account.. don't do this if your not willing to take the risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread