How to fix Mercury Emulator "Unable to connect to Remote server"

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Please make sure you have the right folder's and all the right files. Every-time I make one for localhost, or an new hotel, that somebody has requested. I always check their files first, to make sure it redirects me to the xml file's contents.

But I know for sure, that every-time I've done this, the same problem never came up.

Juho_123

Jun 13, 2014
UPjqXfs.png

Help.

ChunkySugar

Message me to buy a 1 year VPS for only $3.00 USD
Apr 26, 2014
Hey there DevBest!

I noticed on my hotel today, that I was getting "Unable to connect to remote server" on my Mercury Emulator. I don't know if this has happened to your hotel, but I managed to find a fix and here's how to fix it.

P.S You may need Visual Studio for this, to change a Website/URL in this emulator.
1. Open the project file for Mercury Emulator, (named Mercury and it's the Visual C# Project File)

A9zaWT0.png

2. Once in Visual Studio, navigate again to the folder, Core

ipE0Yjt.png

3. Then, open the file ExtraSettings.cs, the file should look like this.

lovekzT.png

P.S Your ExtraSettings.cs file, won't have HOTEL-URL, this will be holobox.esy.es, this is what you will need to change.

4. Locate to where your figuredata.xml file is, in your swfs, and replace the holobox.esy.es with your hotel domain, and your figuredata.xml, the finished outcome should look like this.

vWtrxGi.png

If I've missed any steps, or you don't understand any of the steps, I'll be happy to help you!
Quite Silly that to Download Visual Studio it takes about 3-4 GB !!

Berkaygndz

Sep 13, 2014
Please make sure you have the right folder's and all the right files. Every-time I make one for localhost, or an new hotel, that somebody has requested. I always check their files first, to make sure it redirects me to the xml file's contents.

But I know for sure, that every-time I've done this, the same problem never came up.

Can You make me one for link : habhotel.esy.es ? Setup It And give Me Please :)

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Quite Silly that to Download Visual Studio it takes about 3-4 GB !!

I can do it for you, if you post your hotel link :)

Can You make me one for link : habhotel.esy.es ? Setup It And give Me Please :)

Here you go:

By default, it's

So, please make sure your figuredata file is in /game :)

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
What do you mean you need 32 bits? That works for both 32 and 64, my hotel's VPS was 32, and my computer's 64 bit.

I downloaded the emulator from R***z*** and it worked fine for everyone else.

Please, don't say like "wtf you doing", I don't have to do it for anyone. I chose to.

Sorry if it doesn't work though, I have no idea.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
@Berkaygndz I'm sorry I can't be more of help. But if I recall from the thread that sara555 posted, he/she got it to work, but was with a black client.

Maybe you could ask sara555?

Berkaygndz

Sep 13, 2014
I'm sorry I can't be more of help. But if I recall from the thread that sara555 posted, he/she got it to work, but was with a black client.

Maybe you could ask sara555?
Okay I Will Be Ask Thank You But, If you do, please send me

2hi

Retro Helper
Oct 12, 2014
Can anyone send me to the where abouts of the download links for the swfs, db, & emu for Mercury.... It'd be greatyly appreciated

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Emulator:
WinRAR 5(Extraction) 32-bit:
WinRAR 5 ^ 64-Bit:
SWFs:
SQL:

No problem btw :)

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
If you get the error "Unable to connect to remote server" then yes, it does.

Also, no problem.

2hi

Retro Helper
Oct 12, 2014
@BenHands would you be able to help me out with this now? I got the emu working, but when i load client it loads to Hotel view than redirects to me, and the Emu is registering it as a dropped connection

Users who are viewing this thread