How to fix Mercury Emulator "Unable to connect to Remote server"

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Hey there DevBest!

I noticed on my hotel today, that I was getting "Unable to connect to remote server" on my Mercury Emulator. I don't know if this has happened to your hotel, but I managed to find a fix and here's how to fix it.

P.S You may need Visual Studio for this, to change a Website/URL in this emulator.
1. Open the project file for Mercury Emulator, (named Mercury and it's the Visual C# Project File)

A9zaWT0.png

2. Once in Visual Studio, navigate again to the folder, Core

ipE0Yjt.png

3. Then, open the file ExtraSettings.cs, the file should look like this.

lovekzT.png

P.S Your ExtraSettings.cs file, won't have HOTEL-URL, this will be holobox.esy.es, this is what you will need to change.

4. Locate to where your figuredata.xml file is, in your swfs, and replace the holobox.esy.es with your hotel domain, and your figuredata.xml, the finished outcome should look like this.

vWtrxGi.png

If I've missed any steps, or you don't understand any of the steps, I'll be happy to help you!

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Oh, how could I miss that, basically the important part. Sorry about that.

EDIT: When done, go up to Debug and press Rebuild Solution. (Sorry)

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
I'm sorry I couldn't help then Aruthra, I done these steps myself, and it booted up fine.

EDIT: And to you too JokkeeZ

2nd Edit: If you want to Private Message me your hotel domain's/url's I can setup one up for you and try it myself? Either, if your using localhost, you can try the localhost one I setup also, for another user who messaged this forum, :)

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Here we go

Pibbo.tk =
Localhost =

(Any more hotels, either PM me or request below, and I'll add them here!)

This Emulator also has:
  • Rape
  • Kiss
  • Override (100% working)
  • Makesay
  • BRB, Afk, Idle.
  • Faceless
To make sure these commands work fine, run these SQL Codes:

INSERT INTO `fuse_cmds` (`id`, `command`, `rank`, `params`, `description`) VALUES ('66', 'makesay', '7', 'user', 'Make a user say something!')
INSERT INTO `fuse_cmds` (`id`, `command`, `rank`, `description`) VALUES ('67', 'override', '7', 'Walk over any furniture')

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
I'm pretty sure you can use a normal Mercury Database, but here we are.

Users who are viewing this thread