How to fix group badges Plusemu the correct way

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello every one for the love of god i searched all over on how to fix the issue of the group badges. (The issue where the badge doesn't show for users on the right).

So this is kinda a brief tutorial with no images sorry. Its all simple to fix. First you need the re-write you can get on retro ripper or below
--->

<rule name="Habbo Imaging Group Badges">
<match url="^habbo-imaging/badge/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="/habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
<rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatarimage 1">
<match url="^habbo-imaging/avatar/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
<rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatar Image 2">
<match url="^habbo-imaging/avatarimage/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?username={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
<rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatar Head">
<match url="^habbo-imaging/head/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/head.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

Now the next step is to load your client and go into developer tools to find the badge link error.
Now when you find the error in developer tools you need to take note of this because this is what you will use to edit the re-write above.

So for example you should have an error similar ---> URL/swf/c_images/badge.... something similar to this.

Now im sure many of you have the habbo-image folder in your root folder make a copy and place it in your swf folder.

Next in the re-write above if you analyze it... you see the match url? Thats what the hotel is looking for and the rewrite is what it wants to replace it with now below is a copy of my re-write

<rule name="Habbo Imaging Group Badges">
<match url="^swf/habbo-imaging/badge/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="/habbo-imaging/badge.php?badge={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
<rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatarimage 1">
<match url="^swf/habbo-imaging/avatar/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
<rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatar Image 2">
<match url="^swf/habbo-imaging/avatarimage/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/avatarimage.php?username={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>
<rule name="Habbo Imaging Avatar Head">
<match url="^swf/habbo-imaging/head/([^/]+)" ignoreCase="false" />
<action type="Rewrite" url="habbo-imaging/head.php?figure={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
</rule>

I added swf before the <match url='" Because it is rewriting the url to the one we have the error on if that makes sence (see the difference, the client is trying to access the swf/habbo-imaging/badge.php and so on) but cant which is why you have the error so put the re-write in also there is a re-write rule number 9 thats for badges, You can remove that. Now next you want to make sure your external variable links are good heres what i have

group.badge.url=
group.deletion.enabled=true
group.deletion.maximum.members=500
group.homepage.url=${url.prefix}/groups/%groupid%/id
groupMembers.enabled=true
groupRoomInfo.attach.enabled=true
groupRoomInfo.badge.enabled=true
groupRoomInfo.enabled=true
group_logo_url_template=HOTELURL/habbo-imaging/badge-fill/%imagerdata%

after this, it should be good. Clear cache and purge also then reload client.

If not message me and i will help you cause it very s depending on client but iv'e seen many people with this issue and this fixed it for me.

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
I see no errors the group badges are just blank...
there has to be an error if tbey are blank cause the path would be correct and they would be working with no errors in google chrome and open the clien press f12 and tben f5 to enable develeper options make sure your in a room with grouo badges click on it the errors will appear in red. if you have team viewer i can take a look for you later todag.

alex301

Jun 2, 2020
An old thread but I'm looking to fix this at the moment... Perhaps the issue causing the badges to be invisible in the fix above is because of the line:
group_logo_url_template=HOTELURL/habbo-imaging/badge-fill/%imagerdata%
Should it instead be
group_logo_url_template=HOTELURL/habbo-imaging/badge-fill/%imagerdata%.gif

I havent tested this yet but I will soon!

Users who are viewing this thread