How to edit loading screen, hotel view button etc. [Tutorial]

Ellu

Donator
Mar 8, 2018
Hello! In this tutorial i will teach you how to edit r63b loading screen logo and some ingame buttons like these:

VP5esjO.png

I know that this is pretty obvious for the people who have been working with habbo retros, but not necessarely for the beginners.

So lets begin. You will need to get an decompiler, which allows you to see all the images which are located in the Shockwave flash file.
I recommend to use JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, if you don't want to pay for one. Download JPEXS Decompiler from

Now that you have downloaded an decompiler software, you will have to find your habbo.swf, which can be usually found
in wwwroot/swf/gordon/PRODUCTION-xxxxxx/habbo.swf

Now you will have to open your habbo.swf with the JPEXS Decompiler. Once you have done that, click ''images'' from the left side.

ykzgqeW.png

Now you can see all the images that are located in your habbo.swf. Now you will have to find the images you want to edit, and right click them. Now export your selection somewhere and edit your logo/image. Take a note while editing these images, if you make the image larger as the original size is, it will not work!

4BIxU0K.png

Loading screens logo is ''DefineBitsLossless2 (12)''

When your edited image is ready, you will have to replace the old image with the new one. To do that, you will have to right click the chosen image again, and click ''Replace...''.

Now save your SWF from top left corner and replace your habbo.swf with the edited one. Clear your cache and Purge everything from your cloudflare if you are using one. Good job! Now your habbo.swf is edited!

Users who are viewing this thread