How To Create A Habbo Retro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2011
Hi everyone, today i'm going to show you how to create your very own habbo retro for you to play on. To get you more interested in this, when you have your own habbo retro, you can do anything you want. As in hire silver hobbas, hire gold hobbas, hire moderators and hire administrators. Maybe even hotel staff managers and owners. You can take peoples badges, add badges, teleport to different places, add credits, take away credits and i'll explain some more things you can do later. Lets get started on this habbo retro.

First, what you are going to need to do is create your very own website. You can create a website on many website builders. As in Webs.com, Moonfruit.com, Yolasite.com and many more for you to use.

I recommend you use webs.com because that website builder works fine, and some of the others sometimes access errors and other issues and problems.

1el087.png

Register a account on webs.com, fill in the fields as in your email adress and password. Then choose a site adress. For a site adress, call the site adress a hotel name you want, make sure it's available. Then the site title. Just call that anything like "Habbo Retro". You can always edit that on your website at any time. Then choose a site category and then finally, a website template. Choose any design you are interested in. And then now Agree with the terms of service and click on next step. Then click on Create my site and then you've created your own website. When you're on it, create a page called "Loader".

Then you're now on to the next step. What you are going to do now is download hamachi. To do this, go to google.com and search for Hamachi free download. Click on the first option you see.

2zdt7yv.png

When you appear to be on the website, click on Download. It should look like this so far.

2wfs8id.png

When it has downloaded, open up Hamachi. When you're on hamachi, create a network. You will need to create a network because no one can join your habbo retro, including yourself. Click on Network when you're on hamachi, it should look like this.

qxo1ef.png

Then when you've clicked that, click on Create a network. Then a box should appear, it should say write in a ID and a Password. For the ID write in the name of your hotel and for the password write in a easy password. For example 123.

So now you have created a website and downloaded hamachi. Now, we need to find a habbo loader and also find a habbo server. First lets find a habbo server, you can download any habbo old school retro servers. For example bloodline, and debbo. I use a special old school retro server and it's called Hablog. I recommend you use Hablux v3.5. To receive this old school server, go to google.com and search for Hablux v3.5 download. Download and install it to your desktop. Run it as administrator and it will open it.

So when you're on Hablux v3.5, you can edit the DB (Database). As in the hotel users, welcome messages, ranks, commands, rooms and much more. But we need one more thing for the hotel to work. And that's a loader for the hotel.

To get a habbo retro loader, i recommend you go to and create one there. I'll tell you what to do. Once you're on the website, click on Crea Tu Loader.

1zc1pwz.png

Then translate the page to English and fill out the blank fields. Fill in the name of your habbo retro. Next is your IP. To do this section, go back on to hamachi and look at the top, it should say a code. For example (5.6.425.67). Write your code in the IP section. Next is your port, keep it as 1232. I know some people say your port is 90, but they're incorrect, it's always 1232, so keep it as that. Next is the view of the hotel, choose any view you're interested in. Next is your button style, choose any one of them. Then now is your status indicator style, choose any one. Finally choose your hotel langauge (English, spanish and more). Then click on Create loader.

Now 3 loaders should appear. There's one that works, and that's the iframe loader. Before you copy the iframe loader, make sure you translate the page to your langauge once more or it won't work. So once you've translated it, copy the iframe loader.

2mzdrtk.png

So you have just copied that Iframe loader. But before you post the html on to your website, go back on to your Hablux v3.5 server and open your database and make sure the port says 1232. If it doesn't then change it to 1232. Now go back to your website and enter the html to your loader page and paste the Iframe loader in there. Now publish your website and view it.

Make sure you have your Hablux v3.5 server up and running at all times when you're trying to enter the hotel. You can now make your own account and make yourself the hotel owner and manager. Do what you want, edit the welcome message, ranks, rooms, and much more. Thanks and enjoy your hotel, if there's any problems, please comment below of the tutorial. :D

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Looks like you put a lot of effort into this thread and for that I'll thank you, but the thing is no one plays hamachi retro's no more, I would suggest tweaking this to show people how to portforward an IP.

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
Nice tutorial! Good fast way to make a habbo hotel retro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread