DELETE THIS POST AND ACCOUNT

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Lol yeah right dude, it's not that simple. Connecting the user? Sure you just call to the gameclient class and create their instance.. but then you would need to create all the backend code that would define them as a "bot" which would be coding all of the phrases they can interact with, along with the ability to walk and talk on their own without repeating phrases.

habbotep

Apr 13, 2017
Lol yeah right dude, it's not that simple. Connecting the user? Sure you just call to the gameclient class and create their instance.. but then you would need to create all the backend code that would define them as a "bot" which would be coding all of the phrases they can interact with, along with the ability to walk and talk on their own without repeating phrases.

Hello! Thanks for your reply!
I just need to connect a user and put him in a room, he does not need to talk or walk.

How I do this?

Last edited:

habbotep

Apr 13, 2017
Humm. I only need
I assume the simplest way would be to have a bot replicate the look, motto & badges., but have the bot appear, and look like a normal user,

I just need to look like a real user.
No matter how you do it, I need it clickable and so real.
But I can not think of any way how to do it with C #

Mystical

Feb 13, 2018
Humm. I only need

I just need to look like a real user.
No matter how you do it, I need it clickable and so real.
But I can not think of any way how to do it with C #
As I said, make the bot's appear to be normal user's, once clickable the swf would look like the user's swf, I know it's hard to explain, but do you understand?

habbotep

Apr 13, 2017
As I said, make the bot's appear to be normal user's, once clickable the swf would look like the user's swf, I know it's hard to explain, but do you understand?

For example:
RoomUser BotUser = Room.GetRoomUserManager().DeployBot(new RoomBot(Bot.Id, Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoomId, Convert.ToString(GetData["ai_type"]), Convert.ToString(GetData["walk_mode"]), Bot.Name, "", Bot.Figure, X, Y, 0, 4, 0, 0, 0, 0, ref BotSpeechList, "", 0, Bot.OwnerId, PlusEnvironment.EnumToBool(GetData["automatic_chat"].ToString()), Convert.ToInt32(GetData["speaking_interval"]), PlusEnvironment.EnumToBool(GetData["mix_sentences"].ToString()), Convert.ToInt32(GetData["chat_bubble"])), null);

I dont know how to do it :S
help me please

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
blunk v5 had this, a command the spawned bots that all walked around rooms, spamming it with common phrases, and the ability to control them (Nillus made a swastika using them) however it's in java, but hey if you google blunk v5 bitbucket there's a version on there where you can view the source.

Users who are viewing this thread