How to arrange the missing mode in the Plus emulator

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
Hi, I'm not sure if you noticed any more when we are away on the client and click on our avatar it does not leave the absent, I've been looking in the emulator this would have something to do with UnIdle (); How do you arrange this?
okPBvN1zSRO7EV87-Sv4WA.png

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Yes, it’s coded like that because on Habbo, you don’t go unidle when clicking people while being AFK. If you want to remove it, you can go to LookToEvent.cs and remove some code like;

Code:
if (User.IsAsleep)
    return;

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
Yes, it’s coded like that because on Habbo, you don’t go unidle when clicking people while being AFK. If you want to remove it, you can go to LookToEvent.cs and remove some code like;

Code:
if (User.IsAsleep)
    return;
Thank you! Entering into another question seeing that you understand; When I put a BOT in the room and turn it on, when I reload the room or reenter the rotation does not save, I know this because at the base date is always with rotation 0, how can I change it? For the BOT to save the rotation in the room, older emulators like butterfly are saved

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Thank you! Entering into another question seeing that you understand; When I put a BOT in the room and turn it on, when I reload the room or reenter the rotation does not save, I know this because at the base date is always with rotation 0, how can I change it? For the BOT to save the rotation in the room, older emulators like butterfly are saved
Not sure about that one, and I'm not on my PC to find out. Try looking at the DeployBot method in RoomUserManager.cs

Users who are viewing this thread