How To Add Individual Clothes [PLUS EMU]

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, so for these past 2 years i've had my hotel i never bothered to add the individual clothes because i never knew how too, so a few weeks ago i taught myself how too, i've had a bunch of people in the community tell me they don't know how to either so i thought i'd make this tutorial!

Step 1
Get the swf of the clothes you want to edit, for example I am going to use the new rainbow hair that came with the Bohemian Festival furni!
NOTE - you can find them on (habbo.*****.com/clothings) or actually go onto Habbo and get them!

Step 2
Put the swf of whatever piece of clothing you're going to add into your gordon folder.. (should be swf > gordon yours might be different idk)

Step 3
Download Habbo's Figuredata and Figuremap (i personally use Rise's because their Figuredata isn't a long line line Habbo's is) luckily i've already done it for you all and put it in a zip file;)
The zip file can be found

Step 4
Open the Figuredata and Figuremap on Notepad++ (i recommend Notepad++ because it's easier to view the code as apposed to Wordpad etc)
You can download Notepad++

Step 5
First we are going to go into the Figuremap and search for the piece of clothing we added, so in my case i'd search hair_U_rainbowhair
You must be registered for see images attach

When you've found it copy from <lib all the way down to </lib>

Step 6
See where it says type="hr"/> copy that and do CTRL F in YOUR Figuremap and search it
Once you've found it, pop it under one of them

Step 7
What we want to do now is do the Figuredata which in my opinion is the only challenging bit if you're not familiar with adding individual clothes!
So in the Habbo Figuremap you see that it has part id's for every clothing item, copy one of them and search for it in Habbo's Figuredata

Copy that ID number and paste it into the Figuredata
Note - make sure it has the same "type="/> as in the Figuremap because Habbo sometimes collides ID's!

Step 8
Copy from <set all the way down to </set>

Step 9
Paste it in but make sure you paste it under the same section of ID's for example the hairs are type="hr" if you put it under the wrong thing it will appear in another category

Step 10
Save it all and then copy your Figuredata & Figuremap and put them in your extra folder of your Emulator Source (bin > debug > extra)
Because if you don't do that this is what you get when you save your outfit

Step 11
After you've pasted the Figuremap & Figuredata into your extra folder of your Emulator Source say :update mutant in game and then clear your cache and reload!

When you come back online you should be able to see the thing you added in the clothes editor, if you can't then you've done something wrong and you need to look over the tutorial again!

Things to note - I'm not sure if it's the same on Arcturus as it is on Plus as i've never worked with Arcturus before..
If you need any help feel free to message me on here or find me on my hotel (habcrush.co.uk) and i'll for sure help you if i can!​

Whyz

Apr 17, 2020
hey guys, so for these past 2 years i've had my hotel i never bothered to add the individual clothes because i never knew how too, so a few weeks ago i taught myself how too, i've had a bunch of people in the community tell me they don't know how to either so i thought i'd make this tutorial!

Step 1
Get the swf of the clothes you want to edit, for example I am going to use the new rainbow hair that came with the Bohemian Festival furni!
NOTE - you can find them on (habbo.*****.com/clothings) or actually go onto Habbo and get them!

Step 2
Put the swf of whatever piece of clothing you're going to add into your gordon folder.. (should be swf > gordon yours might be different idk)

Step 3
Download Habbo's Figuredata and Figuremap (i personally use Rise's because their Figuredata isn't a long line line Habbo's is) luckily i've already done it for you all and put it in a zip file;)

Step 4
Open the Figuredata and Figuremap on Notepad++ (i recommend Notepad++ because it's easier to view the code as apposed to Wordpad etc)

Step 5
First we are going to go into the Figuremap and search for the piece of clothing we added, so in my case i'd search hair_U_rainbowhair

Step 6
See where it says type="hr"/> copy that and do CTRL F in YOUR Figuremap and search it

Step 7
What we want to do now is do the Figuredata which in my opinion is the only challenging bit if you're not familiar with adding individual clothes!
So in the Habbo Figuremap you see that it has part id's for every clothing item, copy one of them and search for it in Habbo's Figuredata

Note - make sure it has the same "type="/> as in the Figuremap because Habbo sometimes collides ID's!

Step 8

Step 9
Paste it in but make sure you paste it under the same section of ID's for example the hairs are type="hr" if you put it under the wrong thing it will appear in another category

Step 10
Save it all and then copy your Figuredata & Figuremap and put them in your extra folder of your Emulator Source (bin > debug > extra)

Step 11
After you've pasted the Figuremap & Figuredata into your extra folder of your Emulator Source say :update mutant in game and then clear your cache and reload!

When you come back online you should be able to see the thing you added in the clothes editor, if you can't then you've done something wrong and you need to look over the tutorial again!

Things to note - I'm not sure if it's the same on Arcturus as it is on Plus as i've never worked with Arcturus before..
If you need any help feel free to message me on here or find me on my hotel (habcrush.co.uk) and i'll for sure help you if i can!​

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

Step 6

Step 7

Step 8

Step 9

Step 10

Step 11

what is the website you got it from? qz i cant find it

C0pyright

Mar 28, 2022
@Bran for people who use arcturus? what should be done differently? i really want to know how to add clothes but i don't find a tutorial for arcturus..

Users who are viewing this thread