How to add HK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emersonnn

Aug 8, 2013
Would any of yous know how to add Housekeeping to RevCMS, the tutorial I used was by xPICxDJx?

Emersonnn

Aug 8, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

It doesnt show up as a tab and I tried all the urls I can think, /ase, /hk, /housekeeping, /stafflogin etc and just shows up as 'page not found'. Ive also cycled through all the ranks too trying it to see if it works but no luck as of yet.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Check your SKIN folder if not then you just drop the folders in. ASE go into your WWWROOT / HTDOCS folder and your other folder goes into your skin

UniqueZ

Jun 15, 2015
Don't use snipecamp's. Its buggy and doesnt have many features. Use rehab. ;D Add me on skype. JoshRetrosUK

Hi! I make retros for people, And myself!
Retro Development, Current Status:
I am accepting people's retro needs

Last edited:

SwiftyGT

Oct 4, 2013
I have rehab's cms downloaded onto my computer, I just don't know how to change from snipecamp's to rehab's, like editing all the .php files and everything, if you can explain or link a tutorial it would help, and I have followed you btw :D

UniqueZ

Jun 15, 2015
Oh. Remove everything but the swfs, "game folder /R63" And place all rehabs files,
Need help? contact me.

Hi! I make retros for people, And myself!
Retro Development, Current Status:

I am accepting people's retro needs

sadasdasas

Apr 1, 2016
I made a new r63 ASE, but I hide the button, just with links, and I use the same CMS. I pick from the Rev 1.9.9.9
You must be registered for see images attach

just replace the hk file into your Rev what you using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread