How to add custom music and use the Jukebox or Trax! [R63B]

Feb 1, 2014
tut1.png

This following tutorial was created using PlusEmulator as a test ground.

Step One
tut2.png

Once you are in your SQL Editor, find the following tables and make a note of them:

tut3.png

tut4.png

tut5.png

These are the tables needed in-order to add your music to your hotel.

Step Two
TUT6.png

tut7.png

I have chosen "Meek Mill Feat. Rick Ross - I'm a boss" For this example.

Step Three
tut8.png

The directory path to add your sound to is [ {Your Swf Folder name}/dcr/hof_furni/mp3 ]
tut9.png

Add the song to the folder and rename to a similar format to the files inside already.
(E.G sound_machine_sample_794)
tut10.png

Do not overwrite any files and ensure the ID (E.G 794) Is free to be named.Step Four
tut12.png

Go into your SONGS Table that you noted down earlier.
tut13.png

It should look something like this, don't worry if it doesn't look exactly like mine.
I already have a few songs added to my DB.
Step Five
tut14.png

To add a song, you use the following layout for the song data:
tut15.png

1:(ID),(Song Length)
For example, 1:794,280 :)3:0,280:4:0,280)

The additional :3:0,280:4:0,280 amplifies the track. So you don't actually need it.

794 Translates to the song ID
(E.G sound_machine_sample_794)

280 Translates to how long the song is in seconds.
So if a song is 2:00 minutes, in seconds it would be 120 seconds.
(You can always go online and find a converter if your maths skills are not up to par.)

The another attributes such as 1: (Track Number) and 3:0 you don't need to worry about.

Step Six
tut16.png
Go into the CATALOG_PAGES table and create a new table called Music.
tut17.png

This table to keep your Music organized and in place.Now add another table with the artist of your song and linked to the parent ID (E.G 9052)
tut18.png
Step Seven

Create a new table with the name of your song and artist
tut19.png

Change the Page ID to the Music tables ID (E.G 9059)
Once this is done, change the songs ID section to the ID of your song.This can be found in your SONGS table.Well done! You have now added Music and Song(s) to your hotel!Reboot your emulator and clear your cache on your browser.It should look like this!
tutlast.png

If you need help or have any questions add my Skype or Facebook account.

FrancisJoseph15

cammy

May 15, 2014
Would be great for someone to code this into PLUS R2! Would pay anyone who could do this for me.

Tomgnus

Jun 11, 2019
ehm hi hi don't have the mp3 file in my swf folder nither the songs in db? culd any one send me the link for the swf pack and the plus emu that are compatible? i use plus emu R2

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
ehm hi hi don't have the mp3 file in my swf folder nither the songs in db? culd any one send me the link for the swf pack and the plus emu that are compatible? i use plus emu R2
this. thread. is. five. years. old.

Users who are viewing this thread