How to add badges to furni in catalog (r63b)(plus)

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello every one, in this tutorial I will show you how to add badges to furni in the catalog so when a user buys an item, they receive the badge with the furni. This is excellent if you have a rare that comes with a badge. For instance, on my hotel I have the directors buggy rare, limited to 100 for sale. These come with the badge as well. See the images below. Im making this tutorial because its quite simple and benefits your hotel. Also a side note, this technique can be used to add a badge shop to your catalog if you wish. But for this tutorial Im going to skip that.

Now the first thing you have to know is how to add badges to your hotel, for those who havnt done this before visit this thread
---->
Credits to HoldUp for the excellent tutorial
Moving foward, now that your badge is added, from here its simple go into navicat and visit catalog_items
and than find the furni (s) that you want the badge to be sold with. Once you find the furni (s) where it says "badge"
you want to insert the badge name that comes with the furni. Once you do this be sure to update items and update catalog
also clear your cache.
Once you do this open your catalog and find the piece of furni with the badge and buy it.
Now the badge should be available for you to use!

Congratulations you did it! Simple and easy perk to add to your hotel!

madeesse

Oct 3, 2021
Hey! Do you mind helping me on how to add a badge to a bundle? I made it succesfully, but I want to attach a badge on it just like the premade bundles that came on the Hotel the first time I turnt it on. Thank you in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread