How to add a welcome lounge (Help Please)

KyleJ188

Jan 11, 2021
Hey,

I have made a post like this, but didn't really get any help from it and that is why i am creating it again. I am using the welcome lounge from the below post:

I have already sorted the room plan as shown below:

You must be registered for see images attach

But i can't seam to add the images to make it look like the following:

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.
Post automatically merged:

Hey,

I have made a post like this, but didn't really get any help from it and that is why i am creating it again. I am using the welcome lounge from the below post:

I have already sorted the room plan as shown below:

But i can't seam to add the images to make it look like the following:

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.
I forgot to put it in the post lol. I am using Braincms

Last edited:

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
CMS doesn't matter but, You have to have Staff Rank/Catalog.

Step 1: ; buy a few of these.
Step 2: Place it in room and only click once
Step 3: Save all the roomad images either in ur wwwroot and in a folder called ads then do url/ads/1.png or whatever the image is called ( )

KyleJ188

Jan 11, 2021
CMS doesn't matter but, You have to have Staff Rank/Catalog.

Step 1: ; buy a few of these.
Step 2: Place it in room and only click once
Step 3: Save all the roomad images either in ur wwwroot and in a folder called ads then do url/ads/1.png or whatever the image is called ( )
Thank you, This was extremely helpful :)

SageSaga

SageSaga#5065
Aug 30, 2020
Thank you, This was extremely helpful :)
If what Calensi said was actually a little complicated to you in which some people might not understand, what you can do is host the pictures on beeimg, and then just simply get the direct link that beeimg has provided and past it on the ads background. Done in lesser then 30 seconds when you have your picture already ready.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
If what Calensi said was actually a little complicated to you in which some people might not understand, what you can do is host the pictures on beeimg, and then just simply get the direct link that beeimg has provided and past it on the ads background. Done in lesser then 30 seconds when you have your picture already ready.
I think i suggested that to you :} But yes, if its a little complicated then you can do it this way. I only said save it like that because then if beeimg never deletes the domain you don't have to worry about your roomad breaking.

Users who are viewing this thread