How to add a Custom Badge to your Habbo Retro!

Did this help?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ironinsanity

Oct 8, 2015
Today's tutorial will be on how to add a custom badge to your own Habbo Retro. All you need to do is copy what I do and your badge will be added to your Habbo Retro.
So first of all, you get the badge you want, if it's a staff badge you get that, don't change the size of the badge if you've used a template!
So first of all, you want to rename the badge to the id you want it to be, mine is going to be myb (my badge) make sure the image is a .gif and the background is transparent.
9c80dr

Okay, so once you have done that, you will now want to go to your wwwroot or htdocs and go to your r63 file, c_images and then album1584. Album1584 is the folder where all the badges are, Add your image to that folder and then go back to the r63 file and search for external_flash_texts
9c81h9

Open this text open with Notepad ++ and go down to where it will have badge name and descriptions
9c81wu

Once done that, now create a new line under a badge_desc and put this code in:
Code:
badge_name_    = <THE BADGE NAME>
badge_desc_     = <THE BADGE DESCRIPTION>
9c82wd

After the _ before the = sign, put your badge name ( mine is myb)
Save that file and it's added,
go into your client say :givebadge (your username) then the id ( mine is myb )
Then, once you gave it to yourself, reload the client and open your inventory, go to badges and it's there!
9c845o

I hope this helped you all and I hope you enjoy!

BMX

Apr 16, 2018
Yeah this could contain a lot more detail and have better images that people can actually see.

I don’t think this will help a lot of people, edit it and see what goes from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Didnt work
Yeah this could contain a lot more detail and have better images that people can actually see.

I don’t think this will help a lot of people, edit it and see what goes from there.

Why the fuck has a 3 year old thread been dug up?

Also yes, this is the correct method, you're more than likely doing it wrong.

BMX

Apr 16, 2018
Why the fuck has a 3 year old thread been dug up?

Also yes, this is the correct method, you're more than likely doing it wrong.

Not going to lie if it was me it’s because I was on my phone so I was just posting in-general.

Users who are viewing this thread