How much of a bad lad/gal was you at School

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
I was mostly quiet and reading books/fucking around on my phone or laptop throughout school. I didn't do horse shit for high school but somehow still graduated in 3 years. Got a pretty solid GPA going in college and make Honor Roll and am part of a couple honor societies. I guess you could say I was bad in high school as I would come to school loaded, ditch class, not do work; but I never seemed to bother people for the most part. I was kicked out once for having a handle of Grey Goose in my 11th year lmao.

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
I had an er interesting time I guess. I was good but I also had my moments. Mainly just classed as a little tech nerd :( Not that that's a bad thing or anything because it landed me with good skills and a good job :)

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
I don't always listen to the discussions but my grades are good. I'm a vice president of musicians' guild. I have a band inside the campus. So yeah, I'm no angel but I'm not so bad.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I was mostly quiet and reading books/fucking around on my phone or laptop throughout school. I didn't do horse shit for high school but somehow still graduated in 3 years. Got a pretty solid GPA going in college and make Honor Roll and am part of a couple honor societies. I guess you could say I was bad in high school as I would come to school loaded, ditch class, not do work; but I never seemed to bother people for the most part. I was kicked out once for having a handle of Grey Goose in my 11th year lmao.
Lmao who brings a goose to school xDD!

Users who are viewing this thread