How much of a bad lad/gal was you at School

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I was quite good tbh, did well in school and college. Attendance wasn't the best but yeah apart from that, I was a good kid :p

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I am still in high school, but I am
EXTREMELY BAD I used to walk out of classes and not go to classes but I am not like that anymore :/

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I am still in high school, but I am
EXTREMELY BAD I used to walk out of classes and not go to classes but I am not like that anymore :/
Wtf you’re still in school. Must of met you when you were about 9, SCHOOL IS IMPORTANT SORT IT OUT HASHH.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
A bit of a stupid cunt, and if I could go back, I would change it. I just had to be the class clown and be the person to make everyone laugh.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
When at basic school and middle school (until around the age of 16) I was one of the outsiders. I followed the classes I was interested in and did fuck all for the others. Not because I wanted to be the "bad boy" or the popular one, it was just how I was wired. It was a bit the same when in high school (or college, I think), the last 4 years. However then I started skipping lessons and that kind of stuff, mainly again because it either bored me or because it didn't interest me. However I actually putted much more time in to college, with a great deal thanks to some great teachers who took their time to teach me more than the basic lessons, which made it more interesting.

My personality over the last few years really has been a... work in progress. Could change every month depending on how I felt.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Well when I was a little kid I was this basic nerd who played a lot of video games and friends.
Suddenly around the 5th grade I had to move, and things weren't going too good between my dad and my mum, so it was around that time I began to smoke weed, hang out with all the "potheads" that wasn't doing shit and was dumb as fuck.
I changed my personality, attitude and everything really quickly.
I've always been the kind of guy to question everything I've been told, even at school.
I never bothered to do homework, unless it was assignments of course, and sometimes I followed up in class and other times I didn't.
So I've most likely been around every type of person.
I became a real pothead, smoked around 30 bowls a day and were really screwed over, both socially and mentally.
Enough with that: I got my primary school exam, didn't do shit for approximately 2 years, and then a year ago I started on what we call a "production school" where we got into a workshop of your choice, and then from there you could basically do whatever you wanted.
It really helped me obtain a structured everyday life as I had when I was a kid, so now I really feel ready to attend college and then after that university.
Overall school have never been something for me, as I felt I didn't learn enough and was always around immature people.
I've always researched stuff myself and then learned properly and faster from that.

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Was on report a good few times in school due to bad behaviour but grew out of that. In college now and I'm a good boy

HabbPEE

Oct 2, 2017
You gotta say what though mate - not only half a description!!

U should know .... it's the full story or nothing!!

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I’m am a very good child in school. I always had above a B most of the time. Now that I’m in high school and almost about to graduate in 2 years ahh I skip classses here and there and sometimes leave the school and drive home depends on the mood. But at the end of the day school is importing because now it seems like you can’t get a job anywhere without a degree of some sort or at least a high school diploma. So yeah that’s it.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I was a pretty good kid in school. Knew most ppl but not the most popular. Knew everyone cause of mates etc. Always got detention cause never done homework ha. Broke someone's fingers so got out on school report :D but that's about it

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Most of the teachers and school security loved me; but occasionally got in trouble for that one teacher having a bad day. Funny thing is those teachers always ended up being fired once Summer

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
I was teachers pet, but secretly was a little twat and used to throw paper planes everywhere and roast people in the classroom when the teacher weren't looking.

Users who are viewing this thread