How much data is Sharefa.st hosting? (size)

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I don't care about how many files of what type (although that metric would be awesome) I'm wondering how many GBs/TBs/PBs/ZBs? that sharefa.st requires as of now

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Just a random idea, why don't you create a XenForo plugin that incorporates ShareFast? It could give it a boost from those using DevBest, and might also encourage other forums to implement the plugin.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Just a random idea, why don't you create a XenForo plugin that incorporates ShareFast? It could give it a boost from those using DevBest, and might also encourage other forums to implement the plugin.
This is a good fucken idea I'd use the shit out of it. Would also be nice to be able to drag and drop screenshots into chat and it just appear as a link possibly?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This is a good fucken idea I'd use the shit out of it. Would also be nice to be able to drag and drop screenshots into chat and it just appear as a link possibly?

That'd actually be really awesome, yeah. Would defo improve the usage of the chat. Might be a little bit harder, though, as it's a plugin on its own.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I used to use ShareFast, back when it had a dedicated iOS app

Really haven't used it lately, honestly, unless someone mentions it I forget about it lol

A plugin that hooks into it, should be simple to do

Users who are viewing this thread