PC How I get alot of God Apples in Minecraft.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
So ever since the 1.5.2 update, pigmen have a change to spawn in the overworld through a portal.
Here is how I took advantage of that.
7To6MWV.png

That right there, is my Piggy gold farm built int he overworld. It's got over 167 nether portals built into it and drops about 7 stacks of golden nuggets per hour on average. The original concept and idea was discovered by docm, you can check him out on youtube.

In Minecraft 1.5.2, mobs also froze if they were 80 blocks away from you, which forced me to make a railroad system so I can load all the chunks and get all the pigmen to unfreeze and drop.
rcm.png

Here's an image of the whole farm. It's got a 20 block drop and hoppers at the end to kill the pigmen and collect the loot.
leV184e.png

And here's all the loot I got while coding for a bit LOL.
x7IdylY.png

If you were wondering what server I'm playing, it's World Of Keralis and it's a towny pvp server.
Cheers!

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
That's a pretty neat invention. I know fuck all about mc, so yeah I'm easily impressed :p

Yeah. Works like a charm on my pvp server that I play on. It's so bad that people think I hack in god apples. lmao

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
"are u gay i'm a boy" - Second screen shot

Also lrn2screen shot
press F2, saves in %appdata%\.minecraft\screenshots
that way you dont have to crop and we dont need to see your poor choice in windows themes!

Also looks pretty neat but if I was the server owner I'd be a little pissed.

griimnak

Jul 20, 2013
"are u gay i'm a boy" - Second screen shot

Also lrn2screen shot
press F2, saves in %appdata%\.minecraft\screenshots
that way you dont have to crop and we dont need to see your poor choice in windows themes!

Also looks pretty neat but if I was the server owner I'd be a little pissed.

Oh lol I know. I just didn't want to go through uploading the image to a filesharing place.

It's easier to open lightshot > Upload > Copy URL > Paste :)

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Sorry About the Bump

You could also use a Zombie Pigman Grinder for this, All you do is hit them as they fall, you earn exp and gold ;)

Users who are viewing this thread