GTA V How do you think heists will turn out to be?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
As you may know Rockstar announced that heists will come out March 10th. Since its coming out soon, what do you guys think heists will be like?

I personally think that even though people will expect to get their cars, weapons, people, etc but I don't think Rockstar would do that ngl. Knowing them they would make it like a game mode in multiplayer so people could join a heist or host a heist etc to get money. People may think you will get tons of money like over 2m, I don't think that will happen also because the economy of GTA V will be obvs fucked then so I think you may get 200-300k per heist depends on the difficulty.

Cameron

Jan 3, 2015
They sound quite shit In my opinion, it will take ages to plan then you have the heist itself and all that for 80-100k that will just about get you a Carbonizzare.

Last edited:

ooslowjoker

Mar 15, 2015
The heists are pretty easy for the payout given. Eventually R* will end up nerfing the income, as usual. So do them now while you can :)

Explote

Jun 3, 2011
Actually dissapointed with heists, should be able to choose multiple ways of doing one heist just like SP

Users who are viewing this thread