How do you make a retro in 2021?

Nava

Mar 28, 2017
I want to setup a habbo retro r63 or r63b, doesnt matter. I've done it before but ow it doesn't seem to work without flash. I've heard about something called html5 nitro something.. Can someone who knows maybe make a tutorial on how to setup a 100% working hotel updated for 2021?

userBandit

Mar 27, 2021
Not much changed tbh, there are flash browsers u can download that run flash. Just follow the basic tutorials (the one by XSentimental worked for me before). People also do setups for a fee.

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
R63 is outdated so there’s no point in using that. I came back to the retro scene after a few years out and realised it wasn’t as simple to set up as it previously has been (with the EOL of flash). My suggestion is just find a tutorial on setting up a hotel (there’s plenty on the habbo tutorials page) use a CMS that’s compatible with Arcturus or comet, then go to the krews git for nitro and read the instructions on how to set up Nitro.

yorian40

Apr 11, 2021
Those download links don't work anymore since you have no access. How to fix that?
Post automatically merged:

Go to Habbo Retros > Habbo Tutorials. Its under there I promise. Don't use the XAMPP one, use the IIS and VPS. Good luck.
Those download links don't seem to work anymore. Any fix?

Last edited:

Necip2000

Sep 12, 2021
Hello friends! When I was younger I played a Danish version a habbo and it is still available, but has changed owner and shut down several times! I have lost everything and actually think they were dosed several times! I have always dreamed of making something similar and building one up, but how does it work! I have some older youtube videos from approx. 8 years ago and that version has always been my favorite. How can I make sure that it does not just shut down and that everything runs as it should. I can see you know a lot about it and would hope you could help me.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I want to setup a habbo retro r63 or r63b, doesnt matter. I've done it before but ow it doesn't seem to work without flash. I've heard about something called html5 nitro something.. Can someone who knows maybe make a tutorial on how to setup a 100% working hotel updated for 2021?
Nitro has a tutorial on how to get started but you'll have to do a bit of research regarding a CMS

Nitro:

ArcturusMS:

Wearfault

Jan 30, 2018
If you want to make habbo retro on Ubuntu (Linux), feel free to use this script, this script will setup Nitro / CMS / Arcturus (Emu), and this script does not have flash yet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread