How do i be a ...

SumoORG

Apr 13, 2017
Hey guys , I've been playing Retros for many years now and I'm wondering how do i be a Developer.Well, I've made a R63B retro to test out a few things things like colouring of usernames and adding badges into retro.I'm sure there's more things that i can learn from DevBest and *****. Is there a Thread that i could refer to such as understanding coding,RevCMS,CMS,SWF Files,Sql and Emulator.It would be great if someone could direct me to the exact Thread if it exist.:D

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If you read through the Habbo Help & Support threads a lot of questions have been answered.
Tutorials:
Releases:

We usually use the Help & Support section if you're having problem doing something, you'll find if you put in the time you'll gradually learn.

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Hey guys , I've been playing Retros for many years now and I'm wondering how do i be a Developer.Well, I've made a R63B retro to test out a few things things like colouring of usernames and adding badges into retro.I'm sure there's more thing that i can learn from DevBest and *****. Is there a Thread that i could refer to such as understanding coding,RevCMS,CMS,SWF Files,Sql and Emulator.It would be great if someone could direct me to the exact Thread if it exist.:D

Looking in to the source code of emulators will help with coding

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
If you want to learn how to code properly, I'd say retros is not the right way since most stuff is deprecated as fuck and follows bad coding conventions.

C# is going to die out soon enough, so C++ or JS would be a good choice.

Users who are viewing this thread