How can i add furni to Arcturus

Raynex

Sep 22, 2020
I want to upload a furni to my hotel but i cant because of furniture does not exist.
What should i do?

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
You’re obviously using SQL’s for a db which stores furniture under ‘furniture’ table, if you’re using Arcturus you need to modify it so it inserts it into ‘items_base’.

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
You must have furnidata.xml with the files, along with the .swf files, icons of the same, and also registered in the .sql database

has sql generator for arcturus / comet / plus over the internet if you already have SWF(gordon/gamedata....etc2021) in its entirety but no updated database

other than that, there are sites that you download furniture and gradually implement, or you can just ask for a pack or look for a recent habbo 2021 pack that may be over or something like that

Raynex

Sep 22, 2020
You must have furnidata.xml with the files, along with the .swf files, icons of the same, and also registered in the .sql database

has sql generator for arcturus / comet / plus over the internet if you already have SWF(gordon/gamedata....etc2021) in its entirety but no updated database

other than that, there are sites that you download furniture and gradually implement, or you can just ask for a pack or look for a recent habbo 2021 pack that may be over or something like that
I learn how can i add it.
Bro i am using your pack,you upload it to youtube.
I add furni and i can see it when i login with flash but there's a problem with nitro, how can i add furni on nitro?

edit: If you are free can you do a tutorial how can we add furni to nitro video?

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
xdddd, mobis nitro is already a problem because I don’t know how to convert it or something, my solution for that would be to get an updated Nitro Pack, the problem is that I don’t know where

If you ask how to convert to nitro on their discord, they probably help you , in return, if you can summarize for me, I do a tutorial on, because now and most of the time I’m doing endless research and learning various subjects

add me dc: joaowars776#3688

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
I learn how can i add it.
Bro i am using your pack,you upload it to youtube.
I add furni and i can see it when i login with flash but there's a problem with nitro, how can i add furni on nitro?

edit: If you are free can you do a tutorial how can we add furni to nitro video?
There’s someone who asked in the Q&A section and I gave an in-depth explanation on how to covert swf to nitro.

Users who are viewing this thread