Delete

JoshuaS

Learning
Jan 9, 2014
Seems like a good release. Your swf pack is good, allthough it breaks some commands, for example :commands. Neither way, good release!

brandonx22

May 18, 2019
Hello,
Your release is just fantastic. I am not very competent when it comes to Node, but I was wondering if I could get any assistance to try and run Heroic through IIS - more specifically, what js file I should point to in the web.config.
Thank you very much in advance and apologies for the necroposting(?).

LaPatron

Smile, because it confuses people.
Nov 23, 2017
Hello,
Your release is just fantastic. I am not very competent when it comes to Node, but I was wondering if I could get any assistance to try and run Heroic through IIS - more specifically, what js file I should point to in the web.config.
Thank you very much in advance and apologies for the necroposting(?).

You don't need to use IIS, you should try and use NGINX but node is fully capable of running standalone without any web server (though highly not recommended in production), but if you absolutely must use IIS follow this tutorial:

Change the port in config.json to something other than 80, so you can have IIS running on port 80 instead, and set the proxy port to the one you defined in your config.json

brandonx22

May 18, 2019
You don't need to use IIS, you should try and use NGINX but node is fully capable of running standalone without any web server (though highly not recommended in production), but if you absolutely must use IIS follow this tutorial:

Change the port in config.json to something other than 80, so you can have IIS running on port 80 instead, and set the proxy port to the one you defined in your config.json

Worked like a charm. I owe you a cookie, thank you ^^

OT: I have to use IIS due to the workspace I've been provided, and that's the most familiar thing I could find in there.

EDIT: @LeChris is there any way of using xHabbo's admpanel in Heroic? Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread