Hotel not showing

matthew1112

Aug 6, 2010
our find retros page is
we are getting votes its just not appearing on ranking.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Just voted on your hotel, it is indeed not showing. I'll check if it shows eventually, if not, it's probably a bug bigdawg has to sort out.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Just voted on your hotel, it is indeed not showing. I'll check if it shows eventually, if not, it's probably a bug bigdawg has to sort out.
It's probably due to the average of the hotel + that the page was just created this week.

our find retros page is
we are getting votes its just not appearing on ranking.
If your page doesn't display in the rankings by the start of the next week (sunday/monday), reply to this thread.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
It's probably due to the average of the hotel + that the page was just created this week.

If your page doesn't display in the rankings by the start of the next week (sunday/monday), reply to this thread.
Hotel should show though. If it doesn't, it's a bug.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hotel should show though. If it doesn't, it's a bug.
Actually, you are correct. It could highly be a bug, regarding the individual account/page.
I just voted for my localhost page ( ) -> ( ) and with only 1 vote, and 0 average it showed up on the rankings as the last page.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Only @bigdawg can fix bugs in the code. However, he's a busy man, so it might take some time. He's aware of the issue, he'll get back to this as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience and reporting this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread