Hotel Moderation Manual [V1.2]

Siract

Classic Habbo
Sep 4, 2011
Hey everyone!

This is a bit of a different release. This is a Standard Moderation Guide that you can use when hiring new moderators onto your staffing team.

I know a lot of hotels don't run their staffing correctly, and hire any one to become a mod - so if that sounds like your hotel, this Handbook is not for you!

This is for Hotel's that want to run their staffing team professionally and easily. This guide uses information from Habbo's own Handbook for Moderators. This is V1.2, and depending on how it is received by the community, will depend if I update it or not. It has been slightly tweaked from my old hotel to be more generic.

Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

(PDF File)

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Hey everyone!

This is a bit of a different release. This is a Standard Moderation Guide that you can use when hiring new moderators onto your staffing team.

I know a lot of hotels don't run their staffing correctly, and hire any one to become a mod - so if that sounds like your hotel, this Handbook is not for you!

This is for Hotel's that want to run their staffing team professionally and easily. This guide uses information from Habbo's own Handbook for Moderators. This is V1.2, and depending on how it is received by the community, will depend if I update it or not. It has been slightly tweaked from my old hotel to be more generic.

Let me know what you think! Enjoy!

(PDF File)
Useful for a hotel who takes their moderation team seriously. nonetheless thanks for this. I like how professional it looks.

Mythic

Jan 27, 2018
Well, you should have mentioned the source and that this guide is just a translated version of the original, which was released back in 2013 in german scene.
You can see it here.

Siract

Classic Habbo
Sep 4, 2011
Well, you should have mentioned the source and that this guide is just a translated version of the original, which was released back in 2013 in german scene.
You can see it here.

I did mention this here;

This guide uses information from Habbo's own Handbook for Moderators.

I wasn’t aware of a German Version existing, I’ll try and find the link for the one I used when I first drafted this up. However just had a look at the German ones, and as I can see it does seem to be based heavily from that.

Regardless, the English “Habbo” Moderation guide I based this on must have been a translated version of the German Guides you stated.

Users who are viewing this thread