Request Hotel Logo & Banner.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hi,
I'm after a logo and a banner for FindRetros and would be appreciated anyone would create one for us.

Hotel name: Bobba.

Thank you.

cammy

May 15, 2014
vBQxbI8.png

AO1v9b4.png

fHzQAok.png

mig

Retroish
May 25, 2015
Hi,
I'm after a logo and a banner for FindRetros and would be appreciated anyone would create one for us.

Hotel name: Bobba.

Thank you.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
I don't see you trying? Don't be a dick. If you don't have anything relevant to say, don't.
Probably because I don't do graphics, you idiot lol. But I don't just go into some paint program, type some text, and classify it as a logo LOL

Last edited:

cammy

May 15, 2014
Probably because I don't do graphics, you idiot lol. But I don't just go into some paint program, type some text, and classify it as a logo LOL
The majority of logos are just text. Almost all retro logos are made with a text generator. The logo wasn't just text, it has skulls inside it. Did I spend long on it? No. Did I provide an option? Yes. Which is more than you can say. So please stfu. Go boost your post count somewhere else.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
The majority of logos are just text. Almost all retro logos are made with a text generator. The logo wasn't just text, it has skulls inside it. Did I spend long on it? No. Did I provide an option? Yes. Which is more than you can say. So please stfu. Go boost your post count somewhere else.
"Boost my post count" Lol shut the fuck up already.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
It's actually not just text, if you open the image up it has other Habbo skull icons all over it.

Users who are viewing this thread