Request Hotel Logo & Banner.

Brad

Festive Donator
Staff member
Hi,
I'm after a logo and a banner for FindRetros and would be appreciated anyone would create one for us.

Hotel name: Bobba.

Thank you.

Jarred

Posting Freak
I don't see you trying? Don't be a dick. If you don't have anything relevant to say, don't.
Probably because I don't do graphics, you idiot lol. But I don't just go into some paint program, type some text, and classify it as a logo LOL

Last edited:
Probably because I don't do graphics, you idiot lol. But I don't just go into some paint program, type some text, and classify it as a logo LOL
The majority of logos are just text. Almost all retro logos are made with a text generator. The logo wasn't just text, it has skulls inside it. Did I spend long on it? No. Did I provide an option? Yes. Which is more than you can say. So please stfu. Go boost your post count somewhere else.

Jarred

Posting Freak
The majority of logos are just text. Almost all retro logos are made with a text generator. The logo wasn't just text, it has skulls inside it. Did I spend long on it? No. Did I provide an option? Yes. Which is more than you can say. So please stfu. Go boost your post count somewhere else.
"Boost my post count" Lol shut the fuck up already.

JynX

courzo.com
It's actually not just text, if you open the image up it has other Habbo skull icons all over it.

Owen

| gfx fam |
Always that one person who turns a request thread into a joke.
Any text made is graphic design which is what the person done. Fair play for him having an attempt even if it doesn't look that good to anyone else.

Looking good cammy, glad to see you're still posting around here.

OT:

I might aswell do a logo, i cba to do a banner so here ya go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)