Request Hotel Logo/Badges

LeChris

Habbo Enthusiast
Help is still needed.

Logo Specifics

I am wanting this logo font and color scheme except with a fort icon on the left side following the same color scheme. Also, any way to fix this horrid F? Seems weird looking.

Badge Specifics

Just the good ol' plain habbo staff badge. Except the top text should say "Fort" and be centered

Last edited:

ZaneyRetros

I honestly don't think you'll like this logo but I've tried, I'll get the badges done later. I've had to rush the logo as I am going out. I also tried to put the castle logo from R6S but it didn't fit well, and R6S is a great game - I do play it.

https://imgur.com/ug4QhI5.png

Regards,
Zane

LeChris

Habbo Enthusiast
Help is still needed.

Logo Specifics

I am wanting this logo font and color scheme except with a fort icon on the left side following the same color scheme. Also, any way to fix this horrid F? Seems weird looking.

Badge Specifics

Just the good ol' plain habbo staff badge. Except the top text should say "Fort" and be centered

sumo

The end is nigh.
Where can I see some of your work bud? I'll check it out.
[OFF TOPIC]
You can check some of my threads/posts here, and my signature. I mostly deal with out of the box stuff like roomads, website .psd's and stuff, because I like a challenge. I don't focus too much on logos/badges.

Sarbaz

Sailing the seas of moldy cheese!
[OFF TOPIC]
You can check some of my threads/posts here, and my signature. I mostly deal with out of the box stuff like roomads, website .psd's and stuff, because I like a challenge. I don't focus too much on logos/badges.
Aye okay, I'll look into that now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)