Service Hotel Founder Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hello, im back to do edits on the hotel founder badge. I have a example of my work that i'v done.
WBF.gif

Reply with this;
Hotel Name (Write your hotel name, must be 1-5 Letters long)

;)

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Owen, firstly, I Agree 7 letters is too long, even for a hotel name, i suggest renaming your hotel,
Also if your work is on that show '.host56.com' people wont go as it could be a virus as it's a free host and there's no propper PAID domain, If you want to show your work, please post it here as a picture and don't provide a link for us to visit, also your Logo "Owen designs Badges, Logos and customs" looks like it was done in paint, Make it more professional. Maybe add a background, Re-think the font & add some shading to the letters.

EDIT: I've visited your website, and found more problems, 1) Images don't work // 2) The header is stretched. 3) The top header bar has white at the ends, Use Paint.NET or Photoshop to remove them. // 4) If you're making customs, also code them too, nobody wants a half done job so help people out, code them. // 5) The link to devbest on your website is broken. // 6) You say you coded the layout to your website? Yet you can't code the customs? It's so simple, just search around on Devbest forums. // 7) You say all images on the website are yours? I See some Sulake & Habbo content on there so therefore you can't call it all yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hotel Name: Swag could i get a badge please

SBF.gif

Code:
badge_name_SBF=Swag Founder
badge_desc_SBF=I am the founder of Swag Founder.
Notice: you may not have to use my code but you can edit if you like etc.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hotel name : Halax and are you able to do other badges other than founders?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hotel name : Halax and are you able to do other badges other than founders?
vf28w.gif

Code:
badge_name_HBF=Hablax Founder
badge_desc_HBF=I am the founder of Hablax Founder.
You can change these codings if you want;)

Joxel

Meester Eubbo
Jul 23, 2013
Do people really need this? they can't do simple fonts in microsoft paint? or are people really lazy these days, heres a poll for you everyone!

Joxel

Meester Eubbo
Jul 23, 2013
Hahaha. Very true, but all it is a few text edits? If they can't do that I don't think they need to be owning a retro lol.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hahaha. Very true, but all it is a few text edits? If they can't do that I don't think they need to be owning a retro lol.

Yeah, some people may like not know how to edit the badges to put their hotel name into it but yeah this is just a free badge service for the community so you wouldn't expect anything else:/

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
These are nice, I'm thinking about making a retro myself and I'll be sure to use this service when it's ready.

Joxel

Meester Eubbo
Jul 23, 2013
Since Eubbo is special yh gimme 5 badges? x0x0x0x jokinnn. If everyone else is going to be lazy and use a service then why shouldn't I.

would like "Eubbo Staff" if possible.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Since Eubbo is special yh gimme 5 badges? x0x0x0x jokinnn. If everyone else is going to be lazy and use a service then why shouldn't I.

would like "Eubbo Staff" if possible.

I didnt' know if you mend Founder or Staff so i made both for you;3 so your the special one joelxD - p.s loving eubbo but like wish i could get my VIP back like the old eubbo.
EBF.gif
EBS.gif

Code:
badge_name_EBS=Eubbo Staff
badge_desc_EBS=I am a staff for Eubbo Hotel
badge_name_EBF=Eubbo Founder
badge_desc_EBF=I am a the founder of Eubbo Hotel

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Badge_name_EBS=Eubbo Staff
Badge_desc_EBS=I am a staff for Eubbo Hotel

Sorry bud you have terrible English, Off topic tbh but I'm just saying
Here:

badge_desc_EBS=I am staff at Eubbo Hotel
badge_desc_EBF=I am the founder of Eubbo Hotel

Sorry for this but yeah ;D
However, Like the badges, the text could do with a little shading though instead of just white.

Joxel

Meester Eubbo
Jul 23, 2013
I didnt' know if you mend Founder or Staff so i made both for you;3 so your the special one joelxD - p.s loving eubbo but like wish i could get my VIP back like the old eubbo.
EBF.gif
EBS.gif

Code:
badge_desc_EBS=I am a staff for Eubbo Hotel

Hit me up man! We can make a deal :)

Ontopic: Thanks for the badge(s)! :D Will add them soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.