Recruiting Hotel Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Make me a Hotel with newset 2019 source like habbo hotel. Danish ingame client on a small vps (The hotel will just be for some of my friends)

OR - Do you own a hotel running with users everday? I want to become partner.

My budget is 200 USD

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Never using Discord or Skype. Wanna communicate? Use pb system. It has working perfect in many years :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Never using Discord or Skype. Wanna communicate? Use pb system. It has working perfect in many years :)
Nobody really has a “2019 Habbo source” best bet would be to learn using the tutorials/releases and save your $200.

P.S. Discord is fine

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Discord is no a part of my world, im use old system. Money is not the issue, if i find a hotel to make a deal with, they can use the money ;)

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
There's no reason to pay someone $200 to create a hotel, it's nearing 2020, honestly I'd either just follow tutorials or get someone to make it for you for free, legit you'll be wasting $200 for something you could make in a couple of hours, then just update your production, easy.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Reason or not Why dont let it be up to me.
I have a budget and i post it in a allready running hotel as partner if someone need it.

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
Reason or not Why dont let it be up to me.
I have a budget and i post it in a allready running hotel as partner if someone need it.
I agree with Hypothesis. You're better using your money to buy yourself a server and set something up, learn and update.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
I agree with Hypothesis. You're better using your money to buy yourself a server and set something up, learn and update.
Thanks but i dident ask for advise in how to use my money. My budget is money ment for the retro world but i see this is not the place, so no problem, i find the hotel another way.

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks but i dident ask for advise in how to use my money. My budget is money ment for the retro world but i see this is not the place, so no problem, i find the hotel another way.
I mean I doubt a well established hotel will take a random in just because hes got $200 but I guess goodluck in your endevours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread