Service Hotel Banners

Logicc

Agnwstos.
Jul 28, 2014
Will design and make a custom hotel banner for you.
Self explanatory.
Add me on discord or pm me here for more information.
YourIQIsLow#9085

Last edited:

Logicc

Agnwstos.
Jul 28, 2014
Well, what am i supposed to charge? 2$? If you want one for 1$ ofc then, pm me bro lol

Logicc

Agnwstos.
Jul 28, 2014
Who ever asks, gets.
Who ever nuggs, loses.
It takes time off my time to make, thats why i had to charge, im making them for free for people so i can build my rep. ✅

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Who ever asks, gets.
Who ever nuggs, loses.
It takes time off my time to make, thats why i had to charge, im making them for free for people so i can build my rep. ✅
Imma be completely honest g, Taking predone template, throwing a habbox generated logo, throwing some why text down on it isnt 5$ worthy, not even 1$ worthy anyone can do that. But if you yourself went and made custom templates Watermarked them like across it so ppl cldnt steal it, to show what you can/cant do. It might help.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah, your sig is very simple to make, would only take a few minutes to do. Nice service though, if it's free that is.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
ight lets not shit on him too much guys he is clearly just starting out. It's basic but he can always improve in the future.

My advice is to do free work for a while and develop new skills. Practice more with your programs and try something new.

The new findretros template size is 468x60

Here is an example:

bdNqJTX.gif

Mess around with fonts and images and I'm sure you'll create something nice

Logicc

Agnwstos.
Jul 28, 2014
Imma be completely honest g, Taking predone template, throwing a habbox generated logo, throwing some why text down on it isnt 5$ worthy, not even 1$ worthy anyone can do that. But if you yourself went and made custom templates Watermarked them like across it so ppl cldnt steal it, to show what you can/cant do. It might help.
I understand that you can do the same work, some people actually don't want to waste those 2 minutes off their life to make.
Having to do something as a service is a service. Anyway worthy or not I do them for free for people who want something simple and fast x)
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, your sig is very simple to make, would only take a few minutes to do. Nice service though, if it's free that is.
Thank you, it is free yes.

i could make your signature with my eyes closed
Don't remember asking? Lol nice anyway :D

ight lets not shit on him too much guys he is clearly just starting out. It's basic but he can always improve in the future.

My advice is to do free work for a while and develop new skills. Practice more with your programs and try something new.

Here is an example:

bdNqJTX.gif

Thank you for taking my part and understanding that a small step is an improvement for the future.
Thats what I'm doing, free work and practice.
Thank you for the template size btw, I was looking for it since FindRetros wont tell me lol

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I understand that you can do the same work, some people actually don't want to waste those 2 minutes off their life to make.
Having to do something as a service is a service. Anyway worthy or not I do them for free for people who want something simple and fast x)

Thank you, it is free yes.

Don't remember asking? Lol nice anyway :D

Thank you for taking my part and understanding that a small step is an improvement for the future.
Thats what I'm doing, free work and practice.
Thank you for the template size btw, I was looking for it since FindRetros wont tell me lol
why say you're charging for them then loool

Laporte

Dec 1, 2020

Here is an example:

bdNqJTX.gif

What font gen do you use? Cause you obviously dont do it by hand

Ster

Oct 26, 2020
$5 will get ya a Ferris wheel gif banner with logo and bulletpoint list, outglow, animated and a decent bg/colour theme.

Users who are viewing this thread