GTA SA Hostile Core Roleplay - Entirely custom gamemode!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwngoat

Jun 18, 2012
finalheader.png

176.31.192.97:7789

THE SCRIPT

HCRP uses a completely custom script. This much is obvious the moment you enter the server.

Below is a list of features we currently have implemented in the script, however we also have a long list of cool and exciting features we are going to implement into future versions.
Something which makes our script very powerful is the fact that nearly everything is dynamic and admin created in-game.
Admins can create companies, houses, factions, vehicles, and items just by using a few simple commands. Admins have a lot of control over the script and it's dynamics.

sa-mp-059edit.png

Advanced Items

During the script revamp we updated the item system totally. If the system was dynamic before, now it's atleast twice as dynamic and a hundred times better. Items can be put pretty much anywhere. You can have them in your inventory, drop them on the ground, put them in your car's trunk, hide them in trash cans or if you've purchased a briefcase, you can even put items there. Unlike in the previous item system, we don't calculate the inventory space by the number of items, we now calculate it by the size of the items. This means if an item is small (i.e. a cigarette), you can carry more of them than a big item (i.e. fish).

What makes the item system so unique is the fact that you can do pretty much anything with it, and pretty much any kind of item can be added in the script with no problems in the future.

» Open up to 4 item lists at once.
» Get a van for more trunk storage space.
» Briefcase is an item, which can contain items in it.

Scavenging and Crafting

In this version you can also loot for items and craft items. You can loot progressable items and assembling schemes from trunks and trash cans. There are schemes for wearable items (hats, watches, sunglasses...), melee weapons, medical kits, etc.

i.e. if you find a schematic for a watch, it requires some amount of different progressable items to be crafted. After you have the required items, you can craft the watch and then start wearing it.

We also included a Craft Market for selling these looted items to other players. It works just like a market should - you put your looted items for sale and other players can buy them.

» Make a living off looting. Find the rarest items and sell them for a high price - that's some real profit.

Employment System

The biggest update in HC-RP v2 is the employment system. We basically re-wrote the company system and the job system and merged them into one advanced and very unique system which you cannot find anywhere else. This means that there are no jobs which you just go and take. You have to get employed into a company instead. The owner of the company has full control over it's employees and is capable of firing them out at any time, no matter if the employee is online or not. Companies provide occupations for their employees and there are various different occupations to choose from.

» Work for multiple companies at once for more occupations.
» Buy your own company and upgrade it to the top, be the greatest boss of all time.

sa-mp-056edit.png

Occupations & Company Properties

Basically, companies can 'unlock' an occupation by purchasing a property of some sort. For example, a mechanic garage makes it possible for your employees to become mechanics, a food factory unlocks farmer and fisherman, and so on. There are also property types which are not providing any occupation, those are self-running properties such as parking lots.

Each occupation has skill levels. This means as you work, you gain experience and level up when you have the required amount of points. Leveling up makes your job easier and raises your salary.

» Be a mechanic in one company and a car thief in another.
» Choose your employer wisely - why would you work for a company which doesn't provide the occupation you're looking for?

Cellphones

Cellphones are now more powerful than ever. Users operate their phone through the dialogue interface and can now store numbers as well as SMS messages. This means you can even send SMS messages to offline users and they will receive them the next time they come online. As cellphones are items, it means you can have as many phones as you want. Maybe one for business and one for pleasure... Who knows?

Fishing

We thought the original, GF way of fishing was dull and boring. So in our script we spiced it up a little and actually made fishing fun. Using textdraws and key presses fishing can now be challenging as well as fun at the same time.

Vehicle Ownership

Vehicle ownership has been around for quite some time now, so it's no surprise we have it in our script. However, the interface of vehicles and the trunk system is way better than any current system out there.

» Own as many vehicles as you want, there is no limit for the number of vehicles you can own.
» Share your vehicles with your friends: making a new set of keys isn't a problem, it's a matter of seconds.
» Share your cool car with your faction - it's possible.

sa-mp-057edit.png

Factions

In Hostile Core Roleplay, we have brought the faction system into a whole new level. The Hostile Core faction system allows you to be in as many factions as you want, all at the same time.

» View the full member lists and have full control of your members even if they're offline.
» Be connected to multiple factions without hassle.

This will definitely bring a whole lot of new RP opportunities to the individual, to the faction, and to the city as a whole.

In-Game Design

The text draw design on HC-RP is simply top class. Every text draw we've made fits perfectly for it's purpose and the design is mind-blowing. From inventory lists to house information sheets, everything's working with text draws, and we guarantee you'll love every single one of them.

sa-mp-051edit.png

Admin Tickets

Users submit reports as usual, however admins now have a lot more power and control over the way these are answered. Each report is saved, admins can then cycle through the list of reports and answer each one based on its urgency. Once the admin has solved the problem they can then close the ticket with a simple key press. The reason this system is good is because if there are no admins on or there is a lot going on in chat, the admins won't miss your report.

And much more ...

Our script contains many, many, many more features but why should I ramble on when you could simply come in our server and check them out for yourself?

Administration

We believe being able to run a successful community falls deeply into the hands of the admins. Admins must be fair and must also be able to handle situations before they escalate. All of our admin team have played SA-MP for many years and have seen the downfall of many admins thus learning from their mistakes. By analyzing other people's mistakes we can make sure we do not follow in the same footsteps.

The current admin team is:
- Craw
- Sashnet
- Finn
- Vital
- Eony
- Bugstarr

logo.gif

Server IP: 176.31.192.97:7789
Forums: hostilecore.net/forum/

Pwngoat

Jun 18, 2012
Yeah it's a great server. May take a while to get used to everything but when you do get the hang of it you will see how great it is. It really does deserve more players, so if you do decide to stay then please invite your friends. :)

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Fuck me... If this script is as good as it looks and sounds, I will have to check it out. It looks very unique and user-friendly, as well as having tons of features other servers definitely don't have.

Odd

Nov 25, 2012
Looks great, I'll be going on it when I get S.A back on my PC.

Pwngoat

Jun 18, 2012
Yeah the script really is as good as it sounds. It's also getting updated rather often. Drugs have finally been introduced to the server :)

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
I personally will be more than happy to check out your server, I've been playing SA-MP for years now as well. It sounds like an interesting server, good job & Good luck!

Havak

Dec 17, 2012
Hardly anybody is ever online anymore. There used to be people on almost 24/7.

Havak

Dec 17, 2012
Yeah, I would go online more but I don't particularly like joining a server with 0 online and waiting for ages for people to join. The staff need to be more active and be on a lot more to attract people to join. Events also need to be hosted and money needs to be made easier as most people just work all the time on it instead of roleplaying.

Nickk

Dec 2, 2012
Hey man! This looks AMAZING! Will definitely have to check this out when I get my computer fixed! Would love to be a cop ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread