Honestly, what are your thoughts on my website?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Hi guys

I'm looking to redo my website soon(ish) and want to get your thoughts on it right now.

I'm aware the content in my About Me section is mainly just random garbage that doesn't even need to be there. I mean, who cares who I live with, honestly? No one.

I'm also aware that the picture is not the best. It's me on a night out. I want to find a local photographer to take a few portraits of me to have a more professional look to the site.

I also plan to actually work on my portfolio and allow people to view projects

So what do you think of it as it stands right now?

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Looks pretty nice, I like it. We're from the same place too!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
You were overthinking while typing your biography, lots of small typos but for the most part nothing too big unless you're showing it to someone like me who notices every itty bitty detail sadly. Specifically though, when you're describing things you should try to avoid sounding casual and making jokes. Being straightforward, and descriptive is the most appealing. I feel like your descriptions for education/work background are poorly executed and could be changed to be more appealing and sound less third-rate.

I like the website design though. Sleek and clean, just need to present yourself with some more bedazzle and swag. :up:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
It was awesome....2 years ago.
Just kidding looks pretty good for a portfolio website.
Are you using PHPMailer for the contact form?

Users who are viewing this thread