Homeroom Won't Change For Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
so i know how to change my homeroom and stuff design table & change home_room to the id of the room and then to change existing users you run an sql but i'm having a problem with the staff? it's not changing their home_room in the user table to the new room id? i've even gone in manually and changed it myself yet it switches itself back? i use Plus R1 btw

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Should work fine, make sure the user is offline when you run the query.
i've tried it all, i've ran the sql when everyones/the hotels offline and it's still JUST the staff that get brought to the old homeroom when they come online, i never had this problem w/ revcms

cammy

May 15, 2014
yeah, few weeks ago
What are you currently using. Check the client/config see if there's a place to set homeroom. It could be that your cms is changing their homeroom just before they load the client.
Just seen that you're using brain and it does exactly that... goto your config and comment out the homeroom part.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
What are you currently using. Check the client/config see if there's a place to set homeroom. It could be that your cms is changing their homeroom just before they load the client.
Just seen that you're using brain and it does exactly that... goto your config and comment out the homeroom part.
issue resolved, ty tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread