HoloRP Index (Last Updated October 3rd, 2017)

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
yes iknow this is not a place for rips, theirs a place called retro ripper thanks!
Want a live view go check out

Last edited by a moderator:

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
i don't even see the hype of this index, it looks shit no offence to jerry but u could of done something more idk habbo styled?

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
i don't even see the hype of this index, it looks shit no offence to jerry but u could of done something more idk habbo styled?
You're not wrong, but I do have plans on re-designing it to match with the website theme whenever I have time. I've spending time making socket menus lately. Thanks for your feedback!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
You're not wrong, but I do have plans on re-designing it to match with the website theme whenever I have time. I've spending time making socket menus lately. Thanks for your feedback!
fair play. A bit shit how this kid thinks its a golden masterpiece though

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Holo is using a cms theme released on a foreign website (just converted from Rev), as everyone knows Holo does very little originality.
Wrong. If you're referring to this "Dino" CMS theme I first used back in February then it looks nothing like the current theme live on Holo's website as it's not based on that. The current CMS theme Holo is using isn't released as I have done one myself using the Bulma CSS framework. :lol:

If someone has done something similar and released it, then please find it and show me. :null:

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
index are pretty easy to rip man all u do is just view the source and grab the index code then any images or css that comes with it.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
index are pretty easy to rip man all u do is just view the source and grab the index code then any images or css that comes with it.
nope didnt ctrl source it, download the link, and actually look at it, and dont try and hate without testing out something

PeterTurner

Jan 13, 2019
loool its funny how everyone here hating on Holorp coz its better then peak rip. it's all copied anyways all of it. poor ppl think they actually created it when its just all been copied offa my boys pastebin v_v rip

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
loool its funny how everyone here hating on Holorp coz its better then peak rip. it's all copied anyways all of it. poor ppl think they actually created it when its just all been copied offa my boys pastebin v_v rip
Honestly, I don't disagree with that, I loved HoloRP way more than Peak, but which of the two is still open, I think it's PeakRP, so honestly, can we complain?

Users who are viewing this thread