Holo Hotel REOPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitix

Jan 19, 2013
Hey guys! Scott here, like always, I usually only come here to seek help with Technician shit, and advertisements. But today, this is an Advertisement!

Holo Hotel has returned and better then ever! A few things have changed though..

1. Cam (old founder) has left and moved to better things.
2. RevCMS edit made by Marvin, we did have SwiftCMS.
3. I now currently own it with Marvin.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holo is an R63 revcms edit user friendly hotel. We strive to gain excellence in one's understanding!

Here are some major screenies:

3UKAg.png

Index^

3UKFZ.png

Me page^

3UKH0.png

Staff Page^

3UKIg.png

Catalogue^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what are you waiting for? Come join the fun! holohotel.co.uk

(we're also hiring)

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
The index is messy and would look better with proper spacing or just an entirely different index, tbh.
Otherwise goodluck, just know that Marvin's hotels only last for like 3-4 days before he gets bored and closes them down or he pisses someone off and it gets defaced like what happened to Void last time lol.

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
The index is messy and would look better with proper spacing or just an entirely different index, tbh.
Otherwise goodluck, just know that Marvin's hotels only last for like 3-4 days before he gets bored and closes them down or he pisses someone off and it gets defaced like what happened to Void last time lol.

woah..

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Love the index lol. Scott I think you do own a hotel pretty well, just your users always are shit heads. Good luck man.

Vitix

Jan 19, 2013

We defaced Void, Cam, me, and tyler. Lol... that was when marvin was a cocky prick.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
The hotel is offline, and so are the screenshots. PM me once everything is back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread