hof_furni folder forbidden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Hello,
I just switched my hotel to a dedicated server, and then it's saying the hof_furni folder is forbidden in the chrome console?
GET 403 (Forbidden)

Not sure why this is happening, literally just brought the files over, server-to-server.
Thanks!

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
Hello,
I just switched my hotel to a dedicated server, and then it's saying the hof_furni folder is forbidden in the chrome console?
GET 403 (Forbidden)

Not sure why this is happening, literally just brought the files over, server-to-server.
Thanks!
That's normal, you don't need to be able to look at the hof_furni directory. What's important is the individual files can be accessed, which they are:

May 1, 2015
Perhaps an issue with your external variables? Do any missing files or errors appear in the Chrome console? (Logs/screenies would be useful)
I don't believe there's errors with my external variables, here's a screenshot of the chrome console.
zxx5t.jpg

May 1, 2015
Upload your external variables - I assume something related to the furni path is wrong and is ommitting the furni name. Did you change it when you changed hosts?
I didn't change anything (I don't think i did anyway) Here's my external variables.

P.S Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
I didn't change anything (I don't think i did anyway) Here's my external variables.

P.S Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
Just went on to your hotel. The room furniture loads fine. I noticed you're using the new catalogue - Do you have the appropriate external variables for this revision? If I remember correctly, this revision uses PNGs for the catalogue images. When I compare yours to Habboon's, I notice they have additional variables such as:

flash.dynamic.icon.download.name.template=%revision%/%typeid%%param%_icon.png

And in their override variables:

flash.dynamic.icon.download.name.template=icons/%typeid%%param%_icon.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread