Hobba International (Hobba.li)

Vincent900

Jul 10, 2016

A place to have fun!

What is Hobba?
Hobba is an R63C retro hotel with some interesting twists!

At Hobba, the staff and development team are already working on a HTML5 based solution for when Adobe Flash player leaves the scene. This means that our project will be viable for the long run, and we have plenty of future ahead of us.

We have an interesting take on the regular retro experience, and an RPG Style retro, having elements of both combined into just one hotel!

Also there are many custom commands, rares, and a Staff team that is motivated to give the community the best experience possible!

Features

You must be registered for see images attach

Welcome to our AFK collection parks, where Hobba players can grind for interesting rares even when they're AFK!

With our Play commands you can play any YouTube videos in your rooms for you and your friends to enjoy!

With one of the nicest CMS around, you will practically be staring at the home screen for hours!

An amazing catalogue with a lot of custom furnis, roleplay elements and more!

With every daily log-in, you will get 1 flame that can get you exclusive items out of the catalogue. But watch out! If you forget to log in for one day, you will get burnt and lose all of the flames!

Our Team
Our staff team is highly motivated to grow the community and to make our retro worth staying at! We are very hard working and we want to bring the best of every possible side of retros into just one hotel. We are actively looking for more players with our same motivation and passion for the game to help us achieve our goals and eventually join our team and become one of our family.

Looking forward to seeing you at !

Attachments

• 1593019232356.png
    1593019232356.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 1593019828504.png
    1593019828504.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 1593020626220.png
    1593020626220.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 33

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
that room at the top of your thread is
pretty, i like the flame idea it's good i've seen that on another hotel before but i like the idea! good luck :)

Nigo

Jun 25, 2020
You stole the theme from Leet/Habblet/Habbix. Useless hotel 4 me credits to AsteroidCMS & Florian for this amazing theme.

Phi

Jun 8, 2012
Please keep your posts on topic. If you have an issue, PM the user.
Please stop talking shit if you dont know. Im laughing at this jealous people like you. You are useless open a account to hate about things you dont know. @Nigo

Nigo

Jun 25, 2020
Please keep your posts on topic. If you have an issue, PM the thread owner.
What? What do I not know? I'm not talking shit i'm the owner of this, idiot.

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
What? What do I not know? I'm not talking shit i'm the owner of this, idiot.

@JMG Ah shit here we go again.
It's out there im assuming so you can't complain if someone out of all of those people that are credited gave it away or it's free to download.
Once again get a grip.

Ontopic tho;
Hotel looks nice man! Keep up the good work! I can appreciate a nice clean catalog :D!

edit:

Noticed this might wanna get that changed.

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
Well this is the Asteroid (template) i builded together with Nigo. So ye they stolen it.
They editted the layout in Cosmic where I just pulled it out before the release.

Only have the permission to use it.
So well, good job bud with stealing our shit.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Well this is the Asteroid (template) i builded together with Nigo. So ye they stolen it.
They editted the layout in Cosmic where I just pulled it out before the release.

Only have the permission to use it.
So well, good job bud with stealing our shit.
rise had that before they shut down

Users who are viewing this thread