PlayStation HITMAN™ for PS4

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
So, for any of those who fancy exploring another game due to being bored. I recently bought Hitman from the PS Store as I was fed up of COD and GTA 5 and literally this game is amazing, I bought it a few weeks ago as it was on offer in the PS Store for £17.99 and I haven't got bored of it yet, there are many opportunities you can find in order to kill the targets, and you are able to disguise in a variety of outfits. If any of you need a game to play, which doesn't require online/multiplayer, I would highly recommend this!

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
May aswell try this game out seems fun from the trailer and game plays i have just seen
Yeah, I stopped playing retros and all that, started playing Blackops 3 again because I have the Season Pass but got easily bored and thought I'd buy another game, but this game is really addictive.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Yeah, I never played it on the old consoles, only used to play GTA Vice City and San Andreas on PS2 and a few other games. But, Hitman for PS4 is kewl.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I've been to IO Interactive and seen this game be developed.
It's truly amazing.

Here's a picture.

pjkilby

Apr 29, 2016
I can further this discussion by saying how addictive it is to play HITMAN and kill everyone except the targets without anyone realising. Takes several hours to complete but the fact that the only ones left in the map is the target and Agent 47 is lolworthy!

Users who are viewing this thread