Hiring staff to work for my new business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasss

May 13, 2017
Good morning!
(Job vacancy's)

The business has varies sections, we Design websites, Application Production, Game development, Search engine optimisation & Marketing. We also sell things such as Virtual private server for Windows & Linux, Web hosting, Emails & Domains.
Where are we allocated?
- Our designing team are based in India.
- Owner based in England
- Recruiter based in Australia who also is the team leader around the globe.
What ages are we looking for? +16 but ideally +18 due to maturity.
What are we looking for?
- Marketers
What would this role include?
- It would include promoting the business.
What is the pay?
The pay is on a 20% commission and paid daily if the customer follows through with the deal.

If you have any interest in these positions, please do leave your Skype name with me and I will add you as soon as i can.

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
so you want to buy a advertising space on my website. how would the job get done then?

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Good morning!
(Job vacancy's)

The business has varies sections, we Design websites, Application Production, Game development, Search engine optimisation & Marketing. We also sell things such as Virtual private server for Windows & Linux, Web hosting, Emails & Domains.
Where are we allocated?
- Our designing team are based in India.
- Owner based in England
- Recruiter based in Australia who also is the team leader around the globe.
What ages are we looking for? +16 but ideally +18 due to maturity.
What are we looking for?
- Marketers
What would this role include?
- It would include promoting the business.
What is the pay?
The pay is on a 20% commission and paid daily if the customer follows through with the deal.

If you have any interest in these positions, please do leave your Skype name with me and I will add you as soon as i can.
My question is are you certified? Have you done any research on operating this type of business? Do you have everything you need? What is the point of the business? What is your future with this business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread